• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Steelers

Tank

Hall of Famer
Fuck. I completely forgot the Bears game. I stand corrected.
Not sure much was expected last year from a second year QB that had hardly any game experience and first team practice reps. Add in the quality of opponents and decimated roster.

I think Tyler is going to play well and surprise some people this Sunday.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
This defense and run game bouta take off and take us on a run with Huntley WATCH. If dobbins and Stanley both come back that’s MAJOR and then Marcus williams was playing maybe at a DROY level before he got hurt.
Bro where the fuck is Dobbins at?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Not sure much was expected last year from a second year QB that had hardly any game experience and first team practice reps. Add in the quality of opponents and decimated roster.

I think Tyler is going to play well and surprise some people this Sunday.
Depends on how much this OL can limit Watt.

Old Bay

Veteran
rs_500x272-150101075424-10hoverboard.gif

Just got back. Great news. We're going to beat the Steelers!

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Even though Huntley reminds me of Tua and Hurts, in that watching him throw more than 15 yards physically puts me in pain, I still think the Ravens have the better starting QB.

Realistically the Ravens are the better offense, they are the better defense, and outside of Watt I don’t think the Steelers defense is worth worrying about. It will be low scoring but if they can avoid turnovers this should be a win.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Even though Huntley reminds me of Tua and Hurts, in that watching him throw more than 15 yards physically puts me in pain, I still think the Ravens have the better starting QB.

Realistically the Ravens are the better offense, they are the better defense, and outside of Watt I don’t think the Steelers defense is worth worrying about. It will be low scoring but if they can avoid turnovers this should be a win.
I feel the same way. Outside of Watt and Minkah, no body on the Steelers is a game changer. I don't get the doom and gloom right now.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Allow me to paint you a dark future:

- GRo is leaving for Stanford after the Sunday game (Jim was involved, too via his connections at Stanford)
- Taggart is brought in because of the familiarity with the concepts to take over
- after the season Martin, Taggart and someone else get interviews for the OC job
- Taggart "wins"
- after one more round of failed negotiations Lamar is tagged but won't sign and is traded to Texans
- Harbaugh gets a chance to fuck up a new reset and yet another fresh out of college QB
Boy how bad does this "take" look today... Like couldn't make it 24 hours without the first part getting blown up.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Are you serious???
I should have clarified on by scratch I meant Lamar playing hurt. Lamar is 100000 times better than Huntley. But we don't have wrs and we don't have competent play calling. Or possibly a left tackle to play. I think Lamar would get knocked out for the year if he played this week. Huntleys gonna have a tough fuckin game himself, guarantee 2 turnovers

I think truly our best chance to win is through check downs and good defense.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
btw, I'm glad George Pickens is not on this roster. He's a mini T-O and for his career he's always going to be complaining about his touches.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
If Dionte Johnson, Najee Harris, AND TJ Watt are all out, we'll kick the shit out of those scrubs. If they all play I think we lose.

DJ and Watt were DNP on Thursday
NH was DNP on Wed, limited on Thursday.