• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Run Game, The 2 minute drills and Screw the Steelers Baby!

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
i just dont see how you can possibly criticise Greg Roman in this game of all games lol
with a 3rd string QB we still managed to run the ball and salt the game away...
I thought Roman was a tale of 2 stories. I mentioned in the game thread that with JK and Gus we saw some really good run plays that we haven't seen since 2019/2020. In that respect his gameplan and execution on the ground was excellent.

With that being said he made some bone headed calls. His call on the second 4th down was getting too cute and is a cause of why it failed. He got Huntley killed by calling designed runs when it was totally unnecessary. The call on the 1 yard line with Brown was the ballsy-ist call I think I've ever seen. And the pass game was still pretty inept.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
CBS post game acting like Burrow did something with no weapons. He had a flea flicker TD and a crap browns offense that he beat. They don’t even mention the Ravens winning with their 3rd string QB. Hey we’re in 1st place despite how much y’all want the Bengals to be

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
By the way, refs can fuck the right off out of this country.

It feels so good and refreshing to see remnants of our 2020 running game. Again, fuck the refs.

Also, I'm tired of this defense being so soft in the 2-minute drill. This shouldn't be happening every week.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
i just dont see how you can possibly criticise Greg Roman in this game of all games lol
with a 3rd string QB we still managed to run the ball and salt the game away...
Not for nothing we seem to do well against the steelers on the ground for a while now.