• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Browns

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm fairly confident we go CB with our 1st. If it comes to paying Peters or Ro, I'm going Ro. Been watching more of his film lately and he covers so much damn ground. Makes up what could be huge gains. I always knew he was good, but getting to actually watch him this closely changed my opinion of him and the position.
Boyle and Peters will be gone to pay for Roquan.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I'm fairly confident we go CB with our 1st. If it comes to paying Peters or Ro, I'm going Ro. Been watching more of his film lately and he covers so much damn ground. Makes up what could be huge gains. I always knew he was good, but getting to actually watch him this closely changed my opinion of him and the position.
Yeah man I love Marcus peters, he’s been one of my favorite ravens ever, but it is what it is, if his time is played out here and he falls victim to the numbers, so be it.

There are a LOT of good corners in this class it looks like, I just don’t see us being pigeonholed into any one position in round one, and after departures of Calais, Houston, and potentially KZ/powers, any of those positions could come into play, DL and edge are every bit as likely as CB/WR imo

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I think we keep Peters on a decent deal. Decent for both sides.
This is what I’d like to see. I’m not sure it’s gonna play out that way, but if peters would stick around on a humble contract man that would be absolutely major, as just a veteran in that room and a dog in general, I’m pretty sure he’s one of the most respected in the locker room

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
This is what I’d like to see. I’m not sure it’s gonna play out that way, but if peters would stick around on a humble contract man that would be absolutely major, as just a veteran in that room and a dog in general, I’m pretty sure he’s one of the most respected in the locker room
He did say in some podcast I watched that he really enjoys playing for Ravens and would like to stay. I think it will be just a $$ talk.

People forget that he also had ACL. It takes time to return to your best. I reckon he'll be better next year.

Old Bay

Veteran
Screenshot_20221214_215159_CBS Sports.jpg

Getting a bet in early before Huntley is announced starter and the spread changes. Gimme them points!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
That knee looks totally normal
7D5E8FD6-F242-49A2-8653-AB5BAD637AD1.png

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Yeah man I love Marcus peters, he’s been one of my favorite ravens ever, but it is what it is, if his time is played out here and he falls victim to the numbers, so be it.

There are a LOT of good corners in this class it looks like, I just don’t see us being pigeonholed into any one position in round one, and after departures of Calais, Houston, and potentially KZ/powers, any of those positions could come into play, DL and edge are every bit as likely as CB/WR imo
Obviously would come down to who falls to us but see the team going corner early. Obviously could see DL too. I'd pretty much bet money WR is bottom of the list again unless someone drops to our range. Wouldn't be shocked at G cause Powers is gone and Cleveland sucks. Or someone able to play both G/T.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Bro what the FUCK???

He looked totally different running when he broke open, I was worried he hurt himself trying to hit the next gear just because his stride was so weird.
These must be incisions where they got in during last arthroscopy. Bit of a scar tissue bit of a fluid build-up. That'll go.

Last edited:

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

He did say in some podcast I watched that he really enjoys playing for Ravens and would like to stay. I think it will be just a $$ talk.

People forget that he also had ACL. It takes time to return to your best. I reckon he'll be better next year.
I remember when MP had his spout with the Harbs at the end of the Bills game where people swore up and down that Harbs couldn't handle alpha or strong personalities. If that was the case, MP would not be adamant at all about returning.

It's just something about this organization that really makes a lot of defensive players enjoy playing for us. When he retires, I hope he plans on being an assistant coach with us if he chooses to go down that route.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
His knee was shattered, wasn't just ACL, so it's healing much slower. Hopefully most of the flexibility will be back next year.

That’s all we can hope for, I’d be lying though if I said I’m not concerned for his career
I don't know who the top RB prospects are for this draft, but drafting one in the mid-rounds is crucial at this point. We can't go a 3rd straight year being at the mercy of the health of Dobbins and Gus.