• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Browns

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't know who the top RB prospects are for this draft, but drafting one in the mid-rounds is crucial at this point. We can't go a 3rd straight year being at the mercy of the health of Dobbins and Gus.
Will be extremely intrigued to see how we handle RB this year. And really the whole offseason in general.

WR is going to be a high need regardless, Corner figures to be a pretty high need, and then you've got RB, potentially interior Oline, Dline, etc. in the running. No 2nd round pick and only two picks before end of day two.
That means if you don't get the "value" you're looking for, RB may come in the 5th round or later. We did just draft a 6th rounder last year, and he didn't make the team.

I don't think they're keeping Edwards. I think maybe they try to re-sign Drake, but it'll be later on in FA probably.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
His knee was shattered, wasn't just ACL, so it's healing much slower. Hopefully most of the flexibility will be back next year.
there was a guy in the comments section who has had this surgery multiple times, I think he said 4 times. He said they did heal, but still had the scar. That being said the bumps aren't as large anymore. JK said himself during one of his pressers that he wasn't 100% and that's probably why he was caught, although the safety did have a good angle on him.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I don't know who the top RB prospects are for this draft, but drafting one in the mid-rounds is crucial at this point. We can't go a 3rd straight year being at the mercy of the health of Dobbins and Gus.
I agree and it is a shame we need to draft one this year due to our lack of draft picks. I'm hoping we acquire some through player trades and possibly trading down and out of the first round, depending on who is available.

Simba

Staff Member
Wild that we only have 1 real injury concern at this point of the season and it just happens to be our QB. Moses, Zeitler, and Stout all with injury designations but all practiced in full today.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Wild that we only have 1 real injury concern at this point of the season and it just happens to be our QB. Moses, Zeitler, and Stout all with injury designations but all practiced in full today.
Tf happened to Stout’s bitch ass?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
knock wood

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Yeah man I love Marcus peters, he’s been one of my favorite ravens ever, but it is what it is, if his time is played out here and he falls victim to the numbers, so be it.

There are a LOT of good corners in this class it looks like, I just don’t see us being pigeonholed into any one position in round one, and after departures of Calais, Houston, and potentially KZ/powers, any of those positions could come into play, DL and edge are every bit as likely as CB/WR imo
What do you think about Kyle Fuller returning? He played pretty damn good before the injury. Is he still under contract or will he be a free agent at the end of the season?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
What do you think about Kyle Fuller returning? He played pretty damn good before the injury. Is he still under contract or will he be a free agent at the end of the season?
He’s had so many damn acls man idk, he was about as great a late signing as we could’ve made but the metdeath field had to fuck it all up.

I have more faith in peters returning to form than fuller. No clue about fullers contract though

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m feeling a blowout. Sacks, turnovers, and an absolute shit ton of rushing from both backs AND Huntley, and a resurgence from andrews.
Optimistic and I HOPE YOU ARE CORRECT. Gonna be windy and cold which could negate some of Tucker's greatness .

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I’m feeling a blowout. Sacks, turnovers, and an absolute shit ton of rushing from both backs AND Huntley, and a resurgence from andrews.
I'd like to see Mr. Likely get involved. Andrews should've had a walk in TD, but sometimes these things happen with a backup QB.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I thought about this also, but @rossihunter2 told me that he injured the same knee as previously, which I wasn't aware of. He also may not be able to participate in training camp. I do think it's something the Ravens keep an eye on and possibly sign him after the start of the season, unless he is healthy in July. He was on a one year deal, so he is a free agent, but it would definitely be a inexpensive deal if we resigned him.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
He’s had so many damn acls man idk, he was about as great a late signing as we could’ve made but the metdeath field had to fuck it all up.

I have more faith in peters returning to form than fuller. No clue about fullers contract though
I call it ACL Field, but Metdeath is pretty good.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
All I know is Watson better not go ham on us or imma be pissed. We need to murk that dude. No mercy. I want 4+ sacks, 1 fumble, 2+ ints. Or fire MacDonald!