• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Bills

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have such little faith in the Bills that I almost wonder if you can fit Jackson as active on game day because I would suspect by the 4th quarter this isn't a game and some real snaps might be good for showing him NFL speed.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
If there's ANY team not in our division that I want us to completely annhiliate, it's this team. Giving Dalton a standing ovation and shit. FOH!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Have the Bills named their starting QB yet? They shipped off McCarron to Oakland and have Nathan Peterman and Josh Allen to choose from. I'm going to guess we see Peterman on Sunday.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Peterman or Allen, makes no difference. Bills pound for pound likely have the worst roster in football right now

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Have the Bills named their starting QB yet? They shipped off McCarron to Oakland and have Nathan Peterman and Josh Allen to choose from. I'm going to guess we see Peterman on Sunday.
Personally, I don't give a shit. As long as we beat the shit out of them, then it's all good.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Peterman or Allen, makes no difference. Bills pound for pound likely have the worst roster in football right now
They certainly do look bad; although you have to wonder if they're another Jets-type of team where they have a bad team but do better than you'd expect.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can't wait for Ravens football to begin!