• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Falcons

JAAM

Hall of Famer
WTF?? Ojabo out again

Jeff Z. thinks it’s matchup related as Atlanta isn’t expected to pass it much. Still - it’s extremely frustrating

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Makes sense. Oweh is a decent run defender. I don't see much passing from either team. Most teams will be trying to get these games over with as quickly as possible.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
We need a win bad for forum moral lmao
Interesting how that after a loss cats come in here (this microcosm of the Ravens fanbase) and oftentimes attack one another for days.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
St. Petersburg - even I know this and I never followed or watched baseball
Yep lol.. people come here looking for the field all the time.. i be like naw man, yankees be here more than the rays.. rays like 35 mins away.. really like an hr now with all these traffic

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So, wait, Torrey Smith said that the Falcons aren't good at stopping the run so the Ravens need to run the ball and take full advantage of their "identity?" No! Tell me he didn't just say that. Tell me that he didn't just say the "identity" word. Interesting!

GO RAVENS!!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jeff Z. thinks it’s matchup related as Atlanta isn’t expected to pass it much. Still - it’s extremely frustrating
Even still , he needs game experience. Falcons seem like a great team for him to get it.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
So, wait, Torrey Smith said that the Falcons aren't good at stopping the run so the Ravens need to run the ball and take full advantage of their "identity?" No! did he just say the "identity" word? Interesting!

GO RAVENS!!
Never mind Torrey Smith

Everybody and their dog said the same last week and our idiot oc had noodle arm QB throw it 30 times.