• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Falcons

marklar

Pro Bowler
that's rough on the outside yeah

hamilton's been taking most of the nickel stuff and i imagine that'll continue

but it's also a rough team to face without 2 outside corners because Marlo's gonna have to play outside a bunch but we're not gonna have the ability to matchup well vs Pitts and London in the slot

huge game for kyle hamilton

think it'll most likely be Washington getting activated again - he's clearly ahead of Pepe right now in the pecking order at slot/dime
But isn't Washington out of standard elevations?

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I miss Lamar with a passion! I really need him to show up and show out on Saturday! Imagine the boost of confidence that will give his teammates knowing that #8 is riding with them and how hyped up and loud the fanbase will be at M&T Bank Stadium when they hear his name called and he comes running out of the tunnel. My goodness! Perhaps, they are not mentioning if he will or won't play because of the EFFECT and ENERGY that would bring to the fanbase in attendance once they see him? Anyways, I need him Lamar to ingest that heart-shaped plant that grows in the soil of Vibranium and to become the Black Panther to lead us to a "W" and a playoff berth. Let's go LAMAR aka BLACK PANTHER.

Last edited:

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I miss Lamar with a passion! I really need him to show up and show out on Saturday! Imagine the boost of confidence that will give his teammates knowing that #8 is riding with them and how hyped up and loud the fanbase will be at M&T Bank Stadium when they hear his name called and he comes running out of the tunnel. My goodness! Perhaps, they are not mentioning if he will or won't play because of the EFFECT and ENERGY that would bring to the fanbase in attendance once they see him? Anyways, I need him Lamar to ingest that heart-shaped plant that grows in the soil of Vibranium and to become the Black Panther to lead us to a "W" and a playoff berth. Let's go LAMAR aka BLACK PANTHER.

As much as I want this, it is not looking good. He is not even doing a limited practice yet. If we are lucky he will be back for the Bengals game.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I hope you are right but last year's injury updates on Lamar were not exactly accurate.

And was Duvernay ever on a injury report before he broke his foot? He was clearly hurt.
was it a brake? It happened during practice

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Once again this year we have a triage medical ward. You ain't gonna win like this and I could see us losing out .
Lamar, Duvernay,Bateman,JK, Gus, Ronnie for awhile, Marcus, Hamilton for a few games, now Peters and Calais.

Im sure ive missed a few. You cant compete for a Super Bowl like this.