• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Falcons

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
For real our WR corps for this game is DRob, Proche, DJax, and Watkins?

Lol we're the multiple years later KC castoffs

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Can Sammy Watkins and DJax count as one player? I mean they never play more than 8 games.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Bro DJax hasn't been able to take anywhere near a full workload. Watkins has 4 days to prepare he's not gonna be playing a ton. You're gonna see a ton of DRob and Proche vs Atlanta.

Simba

Staff Member
that's what happens when you've got 6 LBs lol
Bynes has been inactive since Roquan came in - maybe it's him who has to make way for someone on the 53... or maybe it's one of the special teamers at LB like Phillips or Welch who have to make way...
Part of me wonders if that’s why Ross got back to practice today. Insurance should they move on from someone there.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
per Roman,

"Ricard is too nimble for the Jets Sweeps. We will be innovative and have Linderbaum run them and leave Ricard for KR."

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
per Roman,

"Ricard is too nimble for the Jets Sweeps. We will be innovative and have Linderbaum run them and leave Ricard for KR."
Fuck it. Id love to see Ricard on a kick return with a 15 yard head of steam and him screaming "IM THE JUGGERNAUGHT, BITCH" right before he hits all the defenders. Make it happen, Harbs!

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
that's rough on the outside yeah

hamilton's been taking most of the nickel stuff and i imagine that'll continue

but it's also a rough team to face without 2 outside corners because Marlo's gonna have to play outside a bunch but we're not gonna have the ability to matchup well vs Pitts and London in the slot

huge game for kyle hamilton

think it'll most likely be Washington getting activated again - he's clearly ahead of Pepe right now in the pecking order at slot/dime
Luckily, Atlanta is about the best team to face if you have CB worries. They'll probably only throw about 10 passes all game.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
A part of me want Lamar to just milk the injury and not play this game. Lost to the pathetic falcons so people realize Harbs ain’t that good of a coach. He needs to go

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
A part of me want Lamar to just milk the injury and not play this game. Lost to the pathetic falcons so people realize Harbs ain’t that good of a coach. He needs to go
I don’t want that at all, I’d rather have the bengals experience some injury pain that we suffer from