• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Discussion (Christmas edition)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Micah was right. Eagles success is mostly due to the team being stacked, not Jalen Hurts.
Our success is mostly due to Lamar and if we were stacked, we'd be as dangerous as the Bills and Chiefs. Still think the Eagles of 2022 is what we should have evolved into.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Carr sucks so bad. Good person though. Lol
Raiders and Derek Carr need a fresh start. I know Carr said he would retire before playing with another team but we'll see. Carr in Washington would be good, Giants perhaps if they move on from Daniel Jones.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
C'mon Raiders finish the Steelers!

DON'T LOSE THIS GAME!

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Raiders and Derek Carr need a fresh start. I know Carr said he would retire before playing with another team but we'll see. Carr in Washington would be good, Giants perhaps if they move on from Daniel Jones.

I just think he isn’t good. At this point, I see him nothing more than a bridge QB

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Refs gave Pittsburgh a free first... Pickett's knee was down by contact before the second effort. Now the refs basically gave them a free touchdown.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Refs gave Pittsburgh a free first... Pickett's knee was down by contact before the second effort. Now the refs basically gave them a free touchdown.

Meh. Carr getting outplayed by a rookie. Pitiful

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This win for Pittsburgh could end up meaningless... if Miami wins tomorrow, Chargers on Monday Night then Pittsburgh is eliminated from the playoffs.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Carr getting ready to get on the podium and put on another heartfelt message to talk himself out of sucking so bad.

“I left it all on the field. I love how we battled.
Proud of every one of these guys.”

7669A969-BCE5-4F08-A9FF-B52D24D79CDB.gif