• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week One Discussion (Other Teams)

Who Has the Best Chance At A Upset Win?

• Total voters

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Holy shit one of the most veteran defenders in the league. 3 whole steps, lowers head, and fuckin cranks him one.

That was so stupid and obviously a RTP

They took their foot off the gas for the entire second half and now look where they are
Looks especially bad because the head coach is the OC. Holy shit did he fuck this game up. Had em dead to rights and failed completely.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Looks especially bad because the head coach is the OC. Holy shit did he fuck this game up. Had em dead to rights and failed completely.
Absolutely horrible. Felt like they called screens and zone reads for the last 3 quarters. Their run game was working, their receivers were playing well early on including trey burton, and they ignore them entirely to play conservative, and that conservative play came at a cost because they weren’t even running, they were running screens and incompletions and out of bounds was happening plenty, stopping the clock and literally doing the exact opposite of what you want.

Dare I say... it felt like trestman.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
They took their foot off the gas for the entire second half and now look where they are
Never understood why a divisional rival would do that.

Holy shit one of the most veteran defenders in the league. 3 whole steps, lowers head, and fuckin cranks him one.

That was so stupid and obviously a RTP
This is something I would expect Judon to do, but Matthews? Luckily for them, it wasn't the deciding factor in the game.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Also, Trubisky looks like a choker so far. He severely lacks the clutch gene. He started well on the 4 minute offense but you gotta get in, or burn the clock, and he did neither, then when it came time for a comeback, if I’m not mistaken, he had 8 straight incompletions and was gifted the extra 4 with a really stupid RTP. He was way off the mark and panicked on every play there.

Also, I think they gave Rodgers opioids in the locker room. His eyes were red, pinned pupils, he couldn’t complete a sentence and wouldn’t make eye contact, he seemed really strange.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Never understood why a divisional rival would do that.

This is something I would expect Judon to do, but Matthews? Luckily for them, it wasn't the deciding factor in the game.
Yeah judon can be a bonehead with those. And clay is just not that type, idk wtf that was about, it was so blatant

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Absolutely horrible. Felt like they called screens and zone reads for the last 3 quarters. Their run game was working, their receivers were playing well early on including trey burton, and they ignore them entirely to play conservative, and that conservative play came at a cost because they weren’t even running, they were running screens and incompletions and out of bounds was happening plenty, stopping the clock and literally doing the exact opposite of what you want.

Dare I say... it felt like trestman.

More like Nagy spent too much time around Andy Reid in KC and pulled an Andy Reid.