• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @. Bengals

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Revenge game time has now become a must win with the Browns and Steelers tying. We win this game and get a leg up in the division. We do that AND beat Pittsburgh.. Oh boy.

We need this win, and if we're smart we are the better team so...

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Ok so it’s not playing on cbs or nbc or fox and I don’t have nfl network. What the fuck do I do

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Honestly, we protect Joe well this game I see us winning. I think the bengals are slept on around here but we have as many weapone as anyone. The line did pass protect well today but the Bills only have one pass rusher that’s worth anything. Atkins and Dunlap are pro bowlers, and Lawson is a good player too.

That said I don’t think the run defense will be the strength of the Bills other than Billings and Atkins. Their secondary is sold but I firmly believe the Bills have a better secondary

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Honestly, we protect Joe well this game I see us winning. I think the bengals are slept on around here but we have as many weapone as anyone. The line did pass protect well today but the Bills only have one pass rusher that’s worth anything. Atkins and Dunlap are pro bowlers, and Lawson is a good player too.

That said I don’t think the run defense will be the strength of the Bills other than Billings and Atkins. Their secondary is sold but I firmly believe the Bills have a better secondary

bengals have a much better rush than the bills but they have an emptier secondary too
aj green and tyler eifert worry me because they always do but i think we match up really well against their offence

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This will be an entirley different game to the joke that is the bills today. If we win handsomely in this game, you can start the purple kool aid session.
We call it the bandwagon. People will jump on or off at different times during the season...

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’m worried about our run game vs cinci, and I’m worried about what they do to us with the RBs in the passing game and eifert. I’m worried mixon and gio could both go apeshit vs our defense trough the air.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
You never know what you are going to get with Dalton, although he has been known to kill us late in the fourth quarter. I am so glad we no longer have Dean Pees because of that crap.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
You never know what you are going to get with Dalton, although he has been known to kill us late in the fourth quarter. I am so glad we no longer have Dean Pees because of that crap.
Something tells me wink is for real. Primary reason? We were winning with 4 man rushes, dbs we’re constantly in good position, and we had a heavy rotation. Things pees could never do

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Something tells me wink is for real. Primary reason? We were winning with 4 man rushes, dbs we’re constantly in good position, and we had a heavy rotation. Things pees could never do
Wonder how many leads pees gives up with the Titans. Not sure Vrabel will take it...

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This will be an entirley different game to the joke that is the bills today. If we win handsomely in this game, you can start the purple kool aid session.
this is also a divisional game. anything goes

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I have this game as an L. Usually when we kick ass in our season opener at home, we follow it up by an underwhelming performance the following week on our road (especially Flacco). Lo and behold, we play in the one place where Flacco struggles the MOST. Speaking of which, has he ever had a good game in Cinci?

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I have this game as an L. Usually when we kick ass in our season opener at home, we follow it up by an underwhelming performance the following week on our road (especially Flacco). Lo and behold, we play in the one place where Flacco struggles the MOST. Speaking of which, has he ever had a good game in Cinci?
There's only one thing to do #StartLamar