• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @. Bengals

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I don't know about you guys, but I can already feel pissed off about this game. Why? Because historically, week 2 performances are underachieving after great/dominant week 1 performances. Not only that, but Hurst is still starting and I get this feeling that Flacco is going to get hurt because of Hurst............you know what, let me just stop now.
Get Brown on the field now, that way Hurst won’t be able to get on the field.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
thoughts on trading for devontae booker to add depth to rb group. if we lose either collins or allen we are in trouble so trading for someone seems logical imo. not saying it must be booker but someone buried on any team that seems loaded at rb
Or we wait for the Seahawks to release one and turn him into a 1000 yards rusher

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Now is the time to show the NFL world that you are a different team than last season. Offense, defense and ST will be clicking on all cylinders for the "W" and to take the lead in the division 2-0.

HANDLE YOUR OWN BUSINESS RAVENS! HANDLE YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

GO RAVENS!!

usatsi_9708978.jpg

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Lets go, baby. I didn't know 4 of their O lineman are new to the lineup... me likey.

They've got a new LT who's an upgrade, a new center who's probably an upgrade, a new right tackle who's only in because the other tackles they have on the roster have flat out fallen on their face

both their starting tackles from last year are on the bench (1 has ridden the inactives list 2 weeks in a row now)

the right guard and tackle on this bengals line are appalling

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Lets go, baby. I didn't know 4 of their O lineman are new to the lineup... me likey.
Billy Price is a rookie who'll likely get his welcome to the NFL moment soon, and Cordy Glenn is an injury prone LT but is good when he's healthy. Clint Boling is a good G and would be the third best OL on this team and be the clear cut starter over Lewis.

The other two make James Hurst look like Anthony Munoz(Go Bengals. Fight me @DeVito52 )