• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 Baltimore Orioles

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Come on O's... comeback complete to get it to extra innings but....

WELCOME BACK TO THE POSTSEASON ORIOLES!

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Hyde no longer has to live like a Refugee. Everybody has to fight not to live like a refugee.

Somewhere somehow someone has kicked him around some... He's free and he doesn't have to live like a refugee.
;)

^_^

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
So many bad things said about Hyde. Damn shameful. Look at him now. This is a great team and it should be a hint to John Angelos to butt out and let baseball people put a quality team on the field, to make him money, and to keep the fans engaged and interested.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The O's and the Rays are now the only teams who can win the 1 seed in the AL. Keep winning, and everything will fall into place no matter what the Rays do.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I said it earlier in the season, but have to say again what a great pick up O’Hearn has been. Dude is a ball player.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Man whatta tough loss today, Bradish pitched his ass off he owns the Astros. Astros pitchers were totally on point too, their bull pen just out lasted ours.

This is really brutal stretch without a day off, I think like 17 games in a row.

LET’S GO HALOS!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Postseason tickets went on sale today apparently. ALDS Game 1 and Game 2 are sold out already. Guess I gotta go through Seat Geek to get my tickets.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We lost, Rays lost. The Magic Number to clinch the AL East is down to 6, so this seems it is going to come down to the last few games and that series against Boston at the end of the season to see who wins the East and the 1 seed in the AL. Get the losing and bad pitching out of the way now, then light it up in the postseason and win a World Series.

Tank

Hall of Famer
After the great comeback last night the blown save was frustrating, Cano never stood a chance. Hopefully he or someone else steps up before the tournament or we'll be screwed.