• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 Baltimore Orioles

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Last week of the regular season! Orioles Remaining Schedule vs Rays Remaining Schedule, remember the magic number to win the AL East is down to 3.

Orioles:
- 2 Game Home Series against Nationals
- 4 Game Home Series against The Red Sox

Rays:
- 2 Game Road Series against The Red Sox
- 3 Game Road Series against Toronto

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If we can get Bautista back for the post season... just imagine he throws the last strikeout to send the O's to the World Series.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
7 solid innings by Bradish. Get a couple insurance runs here, and finish them. We aren't getting any help from Boston as the Rays are up 7-0.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Bradish is going to be the 1st Oriole pitcher with an era under 3 since Mussina in 1992

Tank

Hall of Famer
It's sad Brooks won't get to see the boys compete in the post season. I'm sure he was really proud of them and to finally see the team he loved be competitive again.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
A fact I never knew, or just didn't remember, is that Brooksie started at 3rd base in 1955! He had been on the team a decade before they were any good at all.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Win tomorrow against Boston, clinch the AL East Title for the first time since 2014 and their first 100+ win season since 1980! I do find it quite ironic that beating Boston on September 28th, 2023 to clinch the Division would come on the anniversary of September 28th, 2011 when the Orioles knocked the Red Sox out of the playoffs.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
This year IS ironic! Almost to the level of being weird!

40th Anniversary of 1983, Brooksie inducted to HOF that year, Gunnar, as a rookie beating Ripken's rookie HR number from 1982 AND mirroring Cal's impact on a rising team setting them up for 83, and an entire supporting cast of cast offs just like the 1983 team. Brooksie has to be whispering in someone's ear up there now too. ;)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
That reaction on the last out..... I'm getting back to Maryland for the Divisional Round, there's something incredible about this team. We're winning it all.

Tank

Hall of Famer
IMG_0382.gif