• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bengals (Wildcard Round)

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Get rid of the entire strength and conditioning team, fire our medical staff who clearly at this point don't know anything about realistic injury times. Unless all of this is to sabotage Lamar in contract talks.... other team's doctors can bring back players in a realistic time table but our doctors are stupid apparently.

Mishandling of Stanley's injury, the Mishandling of Lamar's injury, it has to be the team doctors and the strength and conditioning that is the problem at this point.
This post makes no sense whatsoever. Doctor's don't heal injuries that don't require surgery. The players do. There's no witchcraft to wipe ferry dust on his leg and make it heal quicker.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I wouldn't mind seeing them use both qbs. Huntley is better at the rpo system while Brown is the better passer. WE have to keep the Bemgals guessing. No turnovers!!!
I think regardless of Snoop's arm strength he gives us the better chance to win, as long as his shoulder and wrist are healed. At least he has some game experience, AB's experience is limited, and he'd probably be more subject to playoff paralysis.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I think regardless of Snoop's arm strength he gives us the better chance to win, as long as his shoulder and wrist are healed. At least he has some game experience, AB's experience is limited, and he'd probably be more subject to playoff paralysis.
I would be okay with Snoop as long as he can actually throw the ball. He stayed in that Pittsburgh game after he injured his shoulder and couldn’t make the throws and should have been taken out. After that first half AB settled down and actually looked pretty good. I hope he got all those jitters out of his system if he gets the start.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
im gonna tell yall the truth… we not beating the bengals.. all that last week stuff dnt mean anything. If we cant score we simply not winning. Even with lamar we still lose.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Let's get some of this vibe working for the Good Guys. Let's go!

Love me some Joe fucking Flacco. In other news, the Jets did not waive him today on his anniversary of excellence, sadly. But if they had - theoretically - would any team have picked him up before US? Answer, yes! The fucking Broncos to fuck us back. lol

There are few teams I enjoy beating more than the Broncos. Fuckers stole Elway - I know, I'm showing my age. That was unheard of at that time. I've softened on my feelings about him. I understand - and I understood at the time too, it was just the rejection that stung. But the one thing that really sticks in my crawl is their fucking Bronco emblem. That was outright STOLEN from our Baltimore CFL Colts, by God. Curses on them anytime we play them.

I wanna see Brown over Huntley. I just like he played last week... Let's go!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

1673564331932.png

Common L by Lyan Link.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
There are few teams I enjoy beating more than the Broncos. Fuckers stole Elway - I know, I'm showing my age.
lol i laughed to hard at that and yes you are.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
im gonna tell yall the truth… we not beating the bengals.. all that last week stuff dnt mean anything. If we cant score we simply not winning. Even with lamar we still lose.
Dude, didn't you see the Mile High Miracle tweet?! Shot of adrenaline, man! We're winning this damn game!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Huntley will play the entire game and we will be behind by 4 points on the last drive. Then Huntley will have to go to the bathroom and Brown will come in. With 3 seconds on the clock, Brown will throw a bomb to Torrey Smith and win the game with a walk off TD.