• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bengals (Wildcard Round)

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’ve been waiting for this game since 2003. I really think we have a great shot, our defense has been playing well against their offense, it should add Peters, Stevens and Campbell, and also ideally finish on sacks more. On offense we add Andrews and Dobbins, and possibly most importantly Lamar. This game was literally gift wrapped by Brown and his 3 TOs, but I cannot believe how bad Greg Romans play calling was to close out the half.

If you’re an informed Cincinnati fan you’d have to at least be a little let down getting 4 TOs and not putting away a team playing a lot of backups and a 3rd string rookie QB

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wish the NFL would just announce who's playing when this weekend. I imagine we will be 1 of the three Sunday Games but could see us playing 4:30 or 8 on Saturday Night.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Wish the NFL would just announce who's playing when this weekend. I imagine we will be 1 of the three Sunday Games but could see us playing 4:30 or 8 on Saturday Night.
I bet the NFL would like to know if Lamar will play. It would probably be prime time if he is playing.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I bet the NFL would like to know if Lamar will play. It would probably be prime time if he is playing.
I thought we had let the league know Lamar was coming back for the Steelers game thus why it was moved to prime time. We'll see when the NFL announces it which teams are playing in what time slot. I hope we play Sunday just to give Lamar one more day of rest.

LSURavenFan

Veteran
Defensively, the Ravens have played well against the Bengals. That's not a concern. The offence is. Can't be turning it over 4 times.

Also, need Lamar back badly. Even if he's 60%, he's better than Huntley or AB.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
It doesn’t feel remotely like we’re in the playoffs to me. Idk if anyone else has that feeling

It’s cause we sucked ass for the past 2 months. While teams get hot in December for the playoffs, we’re stuck in suck mode, praying Lamar comes back and that’ll fix all our problems.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I'm thinking we can win this game. It'll probably be a little ugly, but I think we'll do it. As crazy as it sounds, I know he fumbled today, but Sammy Watkins can actually make 1 or 2 meaningful plays a game. That's all we need out of him alongside a strong run game a defense that can hold to under 21 to win some games.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Call me crazy but I think I'd rather see Worley at CB than Pepe this year. Also think I'd rather see Kolar than Oliver. Also feel the need to see Ojabo again but idk if at the expense of JPP. Definitely would rather see AB than Huntley.