• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bengals (Wildcard Round)

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
If Lamar comes back.... we not only winning against the Bengals but we going to win it all.
Yeah. And then Lamar is going to bankrupt Biscotti
Love the confidence, just think your expectations are way to high. We haven’t resembled an NFL offense for months, with or without Lamar. Definitely think the Bengals are beatable, but it will take a hell of effort form the defense and a couple forced turnovers

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Eli apple is hilarious, but fuck him. Another reason we need to beat them next week

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Cincy fans were talking about how classy the organization handled the Hamlin incident. That lasted a whole 5 minutes before they turned completely classless, Instead of being thankful they were gifted the AFC North and given we rested many of our starters giving them an easier victory. I pray we crush their dreams next Sunday!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’m not looking at them as WRs necessarily, but I’d love to see Likely and/or Kolar working almost exclusively out of the slot this weekend. Feel like they’re better options than our WRs at this point.
nice to see Likely have a 100 yard game and Kolar have a few nice catches.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor

Biggest crybabies in the game and it starts with their coach Zac Taylor. They have always called Harbaugh a crybaby for years (I think Ohio ppl in general just conflate him with Jim) but my god Taylor is the biggest whiner. When he ran up the score on us last year then acted like we did the same, when clearly leaving starters in and passing every down versus running every play with backups are different. Zac Taylor is a fucking bitch

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

Biggest crybabies in the game and it starts with their coach Zac Taylor. They have always called Harbaugh a crybaby for years (I think Ohio ppl in general just conflate him with Jim) but my god Taylor is the biggest whiner. When he ran up the score on us last year then acted like we did the same, when clearly leaving starters in and passing every down versus running every play with backups are different. Zac Taylor is a fucking bitch
agree, if they don't want to play than they shouldn't play AND they should remember how dirty some of their players were not too long ago. Seriously they drafted players out of the local jail house,.