• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bengals (Wildcard Round)

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Frustrating - Tylan actually showed some promise last week in his reps
Who’s available at this point? Victor lol jeez . Call Djax and rebuild that bridge real quick

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Our receiving corps with Watkins and Djax: The nFL's equivalent of Kyrie Irving and the guy who believes that we are truly Aliens from another universe.

except Kyrie is still Kyrie and give you buckets. Watkins is going to blow out a hammy and get bitched on the field. DJax is also going to blow a hammy

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
If Dobbins is Dobbins like he says he is then I think we have a shot to keep it relatively close. Going to need a huge effort on the defensive side of the ball

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
If Dobbins is Dobbins like he says he is then I think we have a shot to keep it relatively close. Going to need a huge effort on the defensive side of the ball
We also need to accidentaly lock up Roman. Anyone going to the game?

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
No. Watkins will blow a hammy, Djax will blow out his LcL, PCL, MCL, and ACL

lmao. Listen if there was a WR that was like Kyrie both on and off the court then I would take him in a HEARTBEAT because I don't care that you think lizard people exist when you can get me 2 TDs and 125 yards

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer

CommonComplicatedInganue-size_restricted.gif

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Everyone is just convinced burrow is gonna light us out, just because he lit up our practice squad last year they think he’s done that every game against us. God damn it we have to win