• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bengals (Wildcard Round)

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I love your energy for this game
We are being overlooked big time, they’re just complaining about having to go to Buffalo, and they’re complaining that we’re gonna play dirty and hurt one of their players for their run. They’re also complaining that we’re using no Lamar as an excuse, guess we’re not allowed to complain about that

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Me too, we need to focus back on the smug ass bengals, low IQ Gronk, the media giving us no chance and even Lamar wants the team to win. Fuck burrow, fuck Zac Taylor, fuck chase and Mixon, fuck their cocky fans, fuck them all.

We have all off season for the other bullshit
Where are you watching the game ? Surrounded by bengals fans?

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Me too, we need to focus back on the smug ass bengals, low IQ Gronk, the media giving us no chance and even Lamar wants the team to win. Fuck burrow, fuck Zac Taylor, fuck chase and Mixon, fuck their cocky fans, fuck them all.

We have all off season for the other bullshit
Man! You know what? TO HELL WIT'EM ALL in Cinci! Their staff, their team, their city, and their damn fans! PQ said it best:

"We'll see Sunday night! If it's smoke, it's smoke; WE AIN'T RUNNING FROM NOBODY!" Talk to'em PQ! GO RAVENS! :cool:

Tank

Hall of Famer
Gus with the positive vibe.

“It's a great thing to have Lamar out there and I hope he's doing great with his recovery," Edwards said. "But we can't let that be an excuse. We're professionals. Part of being a professional is next man up mentality, winning, no excuses.
"Some of the vets kind of set the tone in the team meeting, everybody on the same page of what it means. We definitely going in with that mindset that we've got to make things happen. We've got to be the engine of this game. When they call on us, we've got to make plays."

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
This game is literally the perfect recipe for an upset. Cincy is so under rating us and thinks they can just wreck us. (They will but regardless)

Unfortunately we don’t have a real nfl qb as a backup. Regardless of lamar, I’d like to get a qb that can throw a football further / faster than I can

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
We are being overlooked big time, they’re just complaining about having to go to Buffalo, and they’re complaining that we’re gonna play dirty and hurt one of their players for their run. They’re also complaining that we’re using no Lamar as an excuse, guess we’re not allowed to complain about that
Yeah not allowed to use valid excuses

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah not allowed to use valid excuses
The Ravens are professionals-there are NO EXCUSES. Gus even said so:

"I feel great. I'm motivated, energized, ready to prove a point," Edwards said. "We're still in it. We matter. I feel like there's been a lot of chatter on that side. We're going to let our pads do the talking."

Edwards believes outsiders are selling the Ravens short, giving them no chance to win without Jackson. "It's a great thing to have Lamar out there and I hope he's doing great with his recovery," Edwards said.

"But we can't let that be an excuse. We're professionals. Part of being a professional is next man up mentality, winning, no excuses. "Some of the vets kind of set the tone in the team meeting, everybody on the same page of what it means. We definitely going in with that mindset that we've got to make things happen. We've got to be the engine of this game. When they call on us, we've got to make plays."

Last edited:

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Gus with the positive vibe.

“It's a great thing to have Lamar out there and I hope he's doing great with his recovery," Edwards said. "But we can't let that be an excuse. We're professionals. Part of being a professional is next man up mentality, winning, no excuses.
"Some of the vets kind of set the tone in the team meeting, everybody on the same page of what it means. We definitely going in with that mindset that we've got to make things happen. We've got to be the engine of this game. When they call on us, we've got to make plays."
Yea, much better than Watkins negativity and media gift

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Ravens are professionals-there are NO EXCUSES. Gus even said so:

"I feel great. I'm motivated, energized, ready to prove a point," Edwards said. "We're still in it. We matter. I feel like there's been a lot of chatter on that side. We're going to let our pads do the talking."

Edwards believes outsiders are selling the Ravens short, giving them no chance to win without Jackson. "It's a great thing to have Lamar out there and I hope he's doing great with his recovery," Edwards said. "But we can't let that be an excuse. We're professionals. Part of being a professional is next man up mentality, winning, no excuses. "Some of the vets kind of set the tone in the team meeting, everybody on the same page of what it means. We definitely going in with that mindset that we've got to make things happen. We've got to be the engine of this game. When they call on us, we've got to make plays."
So much better than soft Watkin’s comments. Glad our running backs hear the chirping from the bengals because they’re a huge key to victory

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m hopeful the team channels all this negative bullshit into a positive force and kick some ass Sunday night. No one is giving them a chance, but there’s a ton of talent and being challenged like this will give them incentive to go all out.
No doubt we will see how good of a coach Harbaugh is if he can keeps these guys focused on football. Harbaugh is about to earn his money or at least work hard for this one.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
This game is literally the perfect recipe for an upset. Cincy is so under rating us and thinks they can just wreck us. (They will but regardless)

Unfortunately we don’t have a real nfl qb as a backup. Regardless of lamar, I’d like to get a qb that can throw a football further / faster than I can
We do, at 3rd string

Man! You know what? TO HELL WIT'EM ALL in Cinci! Their staff, their team, their city, and their damn fans! PQ said it best:

"We'll see Sunday night! If it's smoke, it's smoke; WE AIN'T RUNNING FROM NOBODY!" Talk to'em PQ! GO RAVENS! :cool:

I hope he and PQ has a monster game tomorrow. The D and ST have to come up big in this one. The O has to stick to what got us where we are. Dobbins, Gus, Andrews, and O line. CANNOT turn the ball over.

GO RAVENS!!

EDIT: oops! Was thinking of RS not PQ. LOL

Last edited:

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
It’s so good to know that this guy is gonna be leading our defense over the next 5 years. I hope he has a monster game tomorrow. The D and ST have to come up big in this one. The O has to stick to what got us where we are. Dobbins, Gus, Andrews, and O line. CANNOT turn the ball over.

GO RAVENS!!
Umm... Not sure that pQ will be leading our defense for the next 5 years.