• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Playoffs Discussion

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well first to worst isn't gonna happen now, will it? successful season for the jags anyway.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jaguars say Kirk (knee) is questionable to return.
Also how could that "not have been a bigger play?"

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
LvgCEzI2_normal.jpg
Big Cat Country
@BigCatCountry
What a season, boys
sad for you guys jags. Wonderful story while it lasted.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Imagine the media if we had Lamar out there while he was hurt... but I assume the Chiefs will get a pass because it's Mahomes.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
5 straight AFC Championships for the Chiefs...... this is getting boring and tiresome like it was watching the Patriots do it.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Jags had to be mistake free and capitalize on any opportunity, and they just weren't up to it this time. They made it a good game though. Improve the defense a bit and they'll be a real contender.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
No way Lamar would come back in the game like Mahomes did, must be nice to have a qb that plays through an injury to win a playoff game

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wow... obviously 49ers don't play until tomorrow but I think Brian Johnson is taking the lead for me as our new OC. Look at what Philly just did there, gave the ball to Miles Sanders and kept feeding him... stayed with the run game when it's working.