• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Playoffs Discussion

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Damn we seriously only got 2 division games with Lamar
I'm telling you bruh, this season is really the remix to the 2021 season. (@JO_75 , you might get a kick out of this lol)

-2021 - First two divisional games being the Ohio teams at home. 2nd Ohio game was on SNF where it was a defensive struggle.
-2022 - First two divisional games being the Ohio teams at home. 2nd Ohio game was on SNF where it was a defensive struggle.

-2021 - at Steelers, at Browns (with backup QB)
-2022 - at Steelers, at Browns (with backup QB)

-2021 - at Bengals with backup QB, vs. Steelers with backup QB (Huntley throws INT that was the difference in the game)
-2022 - vs. Steelers with backup QB (Huntley throws INT that was the difference in the game), at Bengals with backup QB

-2021 - Steelers and Raiders make playoffs by knocking out us and Chargers
-2022 - Us and Chargers make the playoffs as redemption

-2021 - 49ers at Cowboys (road team won)
-2022 - Cowboys at 49ers (???)

-2021 - Bills beat division rival at home in WC
-2022 - Bills beat division rival at home in WC

Just a few examples LMAO.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'd say that was easy, but that wouldn't do it justice. My God, what a brutal series for Buffalo

rossihunter2

Staff Member

my real worry right now is that the bengals are well built to roll past the bills (without von miller) and a chiefs team with a hobbled Mahomes

we really may have been their biggest test if they go on a run here... a defence built to absolutely stifle anything they wanted to do

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
and a QB who's incredible at reading the field
i hate the bengals, and sometimes joey misses some throws, but my god is he unbelievably good already at QB

Think he got the 2nd quickest release time this year or something like that.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

my real worry right now is that the bengals are well built to roll past the bills (without von miller) and a chiefs team with a hobbled Mahomes

we really may have been their biggest test if they go on a run here... a defence built to absolutely stifle anything they wanted to do

yep and they shouldn't even be in this position.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

One damn play changed that damn game.