• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Playoffs Discussion

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
JFC. Gronk is a halftime dude on FOX now? FML ‍♂️
1674356877211.png

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Bro. We were 2-0 before Lamar got hurt.
Also. We're 13-5 in division games when Lamar starts and FINISHES each division game since 2018.

2018: 2-0
2019: 4-1
2020: 4-2
2021: 1-2
2022: 2-0

Though I'd be lyin' if I said I ain't worried about our division next season, I expect Watson to resemble the Watson we knew before the scandals. You would think Pickett will show some sort of improvement. And of course, the Bengals are the Bengals.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Yeah I know, people are going to say running up the score but damn a team not letting their foot off the gas and still scoring even though they no longer need to. Would be nice to have.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Yeah I know, people are going to say running up the score but damn a team not letting their foot off the gas and still scoring even though they no longer need to. Would be nice to have.
I agree.. keep scoring, fk the media and crybaby fans… get better. If getting beat badly/humiliated doesnt motivate you to get better ,but instead makes you cry and complain….. you shouldnt be competing.