• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Playoffs Discussion

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Why does this feel familar? Having a lead and when you need to run the ball, you call passing plays instead. Hey Chargers.... got a perfect coach for you. One Greg Roman is available to hire. He can start literally.... now.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Staley fired on Monday?
94501143-5427-4479-B3EB-B2C239CEB9BA.jpeg

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Didn’t someone blow a bigger lead than us this year? I thought we held the record but a few weeks later someone outdid us. I think so anyway lol. It was a long week.
I don't think we did anything record wise, just often in general. Colts blew the biggest one against the Vikings this year

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why does this feel familar? Having a lead and when you need to run the ball, you call passing plays instead. Hey Chargers.... got a perfect coach for you. One Greg Roman is available to hire. He can start literally.... now.

That's pathetic! Their O.C. must have had Roman on the line asking him; "What do we do now since we're up 27-0; run or pass?"

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not to those that do it. It's not a big issue whatsoever. This is America. We have the freedom of religion, beliefs, speech, etc.

All are liberties that I served in the United States military for us to have (along with other reasons lol). Hence the name, "Militant." :cool:
Bro. I’m not nor never said they don’t have the right to. Tone down the righteousness.

To me, it’s nonsensical to think that god takes sides in sports games and many other things. That’s my right to think so, thanks to you.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bro. I’m not nor never said they don’t have the right to. Tone down the righteousness.

To me, it’s nonsensical to think that god takes sides in sports games and many other things. That’s my right to think so, thanks to you.
When you are religious God is praised. Simple as that. It's not about God taking sides.