• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Playoffs Discussion

LSURavenFan

Veteran
I think SF would have really struggled to score, even if Purdy was healthy.

They had a tough time against DAL last week and this PHI D is even better than the Cowboys/

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I think SF would have really struggled to score, even if Purdy was healthy.

They had a tough time against DAL last week and this PHI D is even better than the Cowboys/
This might be what leads San Fran to going after Tom Brady in free agency.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
49ers players been talking shit all season. Love this karma. Shut the fuck up and let your game do the talking

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
49ers players been talking shit all season. Love this karma. Shut the fuck up and let your game do the talking
People say this all the time but love when their own guys talk trash. Back in the day Ray talked trash all game long, and Ravens fans enjoyed every bit of it.

We all enjoyed it when Marcus Peters talks trash and then played well.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Trent Williams is and always has been a little bitch

JAAM

Hall of Famer
People say this all the time but love when their own guys talk trash. Back in the day Ray talked trash all game long, and Ravens fans enjoyed every bit of it.

We all enjoyed it when Marcus Peters talks trash and then played well.
Because Ray actually backed it up

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Cupcake schedule. Sponge cake playoff run. And they're easily most talented team in the league.
At least tell me you’re rooting for them if they play the Bengals lol

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So much frustration in San Fran..... they beat themselves here. 31-7, not even close to being competitive.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Okay… that one was personal for me. Now let’s go Chiefs. I want to be relaxed during the Super Bowl and enjoy a good game between Philly and KC