• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 2 Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Shawn Williams is so lucky the NFL didn't suspend him. Dude should have got a 6 game suspension with it reduced to 4.

Also Joe Mixon jumping up and down with a leg hurting earlier in the game? He played everyone and faked the injury.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So the Steelers are better than us and NOW the Bengals.

The Ravens just don't know how to handle success! They had the opportunity to go on the road and in primetime and make a serious statement to show how LEGIT of a team they are after that 47-3 blowout at home and this is what they do.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
We talk about the 6 sacks In buffalo but 5 were coverage sacks.

Our pass rush just flat out sucks.

You have no idea.

Well congrats. There isn't a single person to blame. Everyone is to blame for this one.

Everyone except for Kenny Young and Alex Collins can walk home
They're not going to get far without an o-line.

I don't know how impressive Collins individual performance was, but the stat line says they gained 66 yards on the ground... in the entire game. That is some garbage, especially for a "run-first" team.

I’m so fucking sick of this team man. Why are the ravens so fucking sporadic. I hate this fucking team and don’t know why I root for them still
They've always been erratic. Back in 2011 they blew the shit out of Pittsburgh, a 12-4 team mind you, and then lost to a shitty titans team the next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.