• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 2 Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
He might not have played his best, but it sounds like he didn't have much help from anyone.

No takeaways, no sacks, 34 points, let AJ run wild. The defense should be ashamed of themselves.

Has James Hurst played this entire game? His status as a starter is a questionable decision at best, but I can forgive it if they come to their senses quickly.
I see things different.. dont matter if he had the best oline and wrs ever, he would still be an inaccurate qb. It wouldnt change his ability to read defenses. It wouldnt help him with making smart decisions.. all the help in the world wouldnt change that.. he been in lg for 10yrs and its the same stuff

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Checkdown city!! SMH!!!

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I see things different.. dont matter if he had the best oline and wrs ever, he would still be an inaccurate qb. It wouldnt change his ability to read defenses. It wouldnt help him with making smart decisions.. all the help in the world wouldnt change that.. he been in lg for 10yrs and its the same stuff
.... When we gave him an oline and receivers he won a ring. Which alone disproves everything you said.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Flacco was terrible tonight dude.
I do think we bounce back. I'd put the biggest L of the game on the defense. They did not adjust properly when CJ Went down and our lack of ILB depth killed us. Looks like we have a nice player in Kenny Young though. Glad I was wrong about that.

Since you're a nice guy, you only get an I told you so :p.

Now I think we do win next week vs. Broncos if Stanley's injury isn't serious.
The biggest L absolutely goes to the first half defense.

Flacco wasn’t good. Yeah, but to just flat out solely blame him for the loss is ridiculous. He had no protection. Our defense couldn’t get out of their own way in the first half.

The bengals aren’t that good. They’ve played in the 2nd half like we did in the first half. Just because we play like shit does not mean they’re good. We will beat them at the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.