• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 2 Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
You can thank this FO for putting 0 real investment in the O line. an elite O line wins these kind of games. We still dont have an identity. Yanda looks like hes declined.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm just glad the offense showed some fight and we didn't get blown out. We can live with this loss, even if it was in the division.

They're not going to get far without an o-line.

I don't know how impressive Collins individual performance was, but the stat line says they gained 66 yards on the ground... in the entire game. That is some garbage, especially for a "run-first" team.
Bengals o line is worse than ours. They just have a better pass rush

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
The reason we lost is quite simple. Yanda has declined and the rest of our O line is either average or bad. A great O line = success. It's as simple as that. It's the most important unit in football and all we do is let everyone except yanda go.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
The fades to brown pissed me off too. You hit him on fades and slants but can’t hit him on a hard post? Maybe let him show off that route running a bit?

i hope this game open the eyes to the flacco lovers.
He might not have played his best, but it sounds like he didn't have much help from anyone.

No takeaways, no sacks, 34 points, let AJ run wild. The defense should be ashamed of themselves.

Has James Hurst played this entire game? His status as a starter is a questionable decision at best, but I can forgive it if they come to their senses quickly.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
to be honest. Stanley has been a very underwhelming LT. He's been average. He's looking more like michael Oher than Da'Brickshaw ferguson.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The reason we lost is quite simple. Yanda has declined and the rest of our O line is either average or bad. A great O line = success. It's as simple as that. It's the most important unit in football and all we do is let everyone except yanda go.

Yanda hasn't declined it's just he has no help because Hurst is a terrible OT and doesn't deserve to be starting.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
You’re so fucking annoying dude. I’m sick of you acting like Flacco is so freaking bad and that’s the only reason we lost. Just stop.
Flacco was terrible tonight dude.
I do think we bounce back. I'd put the biggest L of the game on the defense. They did not adjust properly when CJ Went down and our lack of ILB depth killed us. Looks like we have a nice player in Kenny Young though. Glad I was wrong about that.

Since you're a nice guy, you only get an I told you so :p.

Now I think we do win next week vs. Broncos if Stanley's injury isn't serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.