• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 2 Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
The biggest L absolutely goes to the first half defense.

Flacco wasn’t good. Yeah, but to just flat out solely blame him for the loss is ridiculous. He had no protection. Our defense couldn’t get out of their own way in the first half.

The bengals aren’t that good. They’ve played in the 2nd half like we did in the first half. Just because we play like shit does not mean they’re good. We will beat them at the bank.
... I agree ^_^

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
that's my point - where was it?
the Colts managed to tear apart the Bengals OL and yet our unit got stonewalled... that makes no sense given the calibre of players we have rushing
im gonna be very interested in the snap counts on defence
It’s just so frustrating. I don’t have a clue how we couldn’t take advantage of the right side of their line.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Only positive i found from this game is the defense gave up only 6 points in the second half.
And this leaves us with a glimmer of hope. The first half for the defense was a fluke more than anything. We will be better. Especially if CJ can come back

RayRayRaven

Veteran
Field goal for them..……..That'll do it. Game Ovah Man...Game Ovah

You'd think we'd get sky high coming off that loss at home to them to miss the playoffs.

When Cincy was playing all out we couldn't stop them. They went into a shell second half to protect the rest of a 14 point lead that should have been 21. They are good. Make no mistake......much better than our Offense. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise. At least right now.

Lots of Flacco's yards were Garbage time and luck. I was not impressed. Came into the game with cautious hope for Flacco and the offense....leave the game clearly indicating more of the same.

we made a closer game of it, but they let us.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Only positive i found from this game is the defense gave up only 6 points in the second half.
That's actually a MAJOR long-term positive. Wink showed an ability this game to adjust at halftime. Pees never did that.

Please get better CJ, the defense was trash without you

Status
Not open for further replies.