• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defence, The Offence and The Clutching Defeat from the Jaws of Victory

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
With the teams weve had, idk if anyone couldve done better. We complain now, get rid of harbaugh and see what happens. Im telling you, teams around lg, wish they had a harbaugh. Mfs running through 3 head coaches in 5yrs. Harbaugh will have a job 5 mins after he is fired.
will it take that long

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
A team that describes themselves as a running offense keeps their #1 RB off the field and lets the second string QB with a shoulder and wrist injury jump the line in a play that requires upper body strength.

to be fair, apparently he was suppose to go low. Terrible decision by him but also a terrible play call because like you said, a team that describes themselves as a running team did a lot of running yesterday without their #1RB or #2RB for that matter.

Dobbins averaged 5.6 yards a carry up to that point and did not get touches in the RZ? During a playoff game where losing means you go home? You mean the guy that managed to get a TD during the first trip to the RZ? That guy?

Mark Jackson

Practice Squad
I'm sick and tired of losing to the Bengals. And now we have to listen to Bengals fans thump their chests for another year. They've beaten us 4 out of the last 5 games we've played them and have outscored us 150-90 collectively during those 5 games. Sad. There's a power shift occurring in this division and the Ravens front office better make some smart decisions this off-season or it's going to get worse. The good news is that we have a rock solid defense to build around but offensively, it's a mess.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
A team that describes themselves as a running offense keeps their #1 RB off the field and lets the second string QB with a shoulder and wrist injury jump the line in a play that requires upper body strength.

They’ll never see it coming!
5CBE937C-5FB9-4F33-BFD7-2C3294DA1082.jpeg

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I cant wait till rmc gets here.. yall done pissed me off. Maybe he can get through to some of us lmaoo
all they need to look at is the franchises that keep changing head coaches like they change light bulbs. None of those franchises have done much if anything.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I am still pissed that this bitch ass whiny team got the better of us. I do not like Burrow and wish I could shove those stupid cigars up his ass!

I am still pissed that we passed the ball at the goal line on first down, Gus got us half closer on second, then Huntley tries to take it in and fumbles on third down.

We had four downs if we wanted at the goal line. Give two to Gus and two to JK. If we did not get it in. It would have still been tied, and they would have to Drive it 99 yards with our defense, which was playing very well at the end.

Roman is a Moron and his play calling is freaking trash!

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
all they need to look at is the franchises that keep changing head coaches like they change light bulbs. None of those franchises have done much if anything.
I mean, we aren't talking about becoming the Browns and switching nearly every year. We've had middling results for about a decade, along with many less than stellar coordinators being swapped out.

And I could point to the Eagles. They moved on from a proven winner to a coach that won them a Super Bowl. Then when Pederson seemingly lost the team they moved on and are currently the top seed in the NFC.

Michael M.

Pro Bowler
I mean, we aren't talking about becoming the Browns and switching nearly every year. We've had middling results for about a decade, along with many less than stellar coordinators being swapped out.

And I could point to the Eagles. They moved on from a proven winner to a coach that won them a Super Bowl. Then when Pederson seemingly lost the team they moved on and are currently the top seed in the NFC.
Yes, sometimes you just need a fresh look, a different approach and an energy change.