• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defence, The Offence and The Clutching Defeat from the Jaws of Victory

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It sucks that we can’t gain momentum off of it, but Oweh might have had his best overall game as a pro tonight. Didn’t show up all season but still seems salvageable.

it was always salvageable

like i get that it was a meme to hate on him - and he definitely had rough moments
but he wasnt as bad as people made out

and last few weeks has been pretty great but nobody noticed until these 2 bengals games

definitely some excitement for next year with how he finished

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
The time management wasn’t great. That was on Harbaugh. No doubt about that at all. The play calls were definitely on Roman. Huntley looked like he was behind the 2013 Ravens OL when they blocked fine. The dude looked lost like 100 guys were coming at him. The problem with the timeouts is we weren’t within the 10. I understand not leaving a lot of time but we suck in the RZ. Furthermore our defence has played well enough. In that situation you can’t play scared.
Thats how huntley looks every game

Simba

Staff Member
Still an awful call, but yeah, Huntley made a dumb decision on top of the bad call.
Yeah it’s definitely both. Hardly ran a QB sneak all year but let’s call it from almost 2 yards out at one of the most pivotal moments of the game

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Love y’all, I’ll save the hot takes for another night. Chins up