• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2023 Offseason Thread

Michael M.

Pro Bowler
TE, wtf???

BRONSON KAUFUSI TE, NEW YORK JETS

Jets signed TE Bronson Kaufusi.​

Kaufusi last played in a regular season game in 2019, when he suited up for the Jets as a linebacker. A former third-round pick by the Ravens in 2017, Kaufusi has appeared in just nine games during his NFL career. He has since converted to a tight end, a position he last played in high school, as he'll now try to earn a roster spot with the Jets this offseason.
Wow, I always wondered what happened to him. Seems TE is the new coveted position

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Whether it matters or not, the happiness / approval of by the players of the team has been strange recently.

1) Hollywood and souljas
2) Derek Wolfe says Harbs practices too hard and the S&C in Baltimore sucks
3) JK Dobbins explicitly upset with his usage
4) Rashod Bateman lash out
5) Tons of former players come out of the wood work to bash S&C, Marlon Humphrey also bashes.
6) Chuck Clark requests a trade
7) Sammy Watkins says some crazy shit about Lamar not playing when he probably could
8) Lamar is clearly unhappy. Whether this one is rational or not, it does not matter. He gets more irritated by the day.

And there's more. Just hasn't felt like the team has ever acted like this and been so verbal about things since I have been a Ravens fan.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Whether it matters or not, the happiness / approval of by the players of the team has been strange recently.

1) Hollywood and souljas
2) Derek Wolfe says Harbs practices too hard and the S&C in Baltimore sucks
3) JK Dobbins explicitly upset with his usage
4) Rashod Bateman lash out
5) Tons of former players come out of the wood work to bash S&C, Marlon Humphrey also bashes.
6) Chuck Clark requests a trade
7) Sammy Watkins says some crazy shit about Lamar not playing when he probably could
8) Lamar is clearly unhappy. Whether this one is rational or not, it does not matter. He gets more irritated by the day.

And there's more. Just hasn't felt like the team has ever acted like this and been so verbal about things since I have been a Ravens fan.
The Chuck Clark thing was more about wanting to keep his role. My guess is he's not mad about how things played out. From what I know the request was only made after drafting Hamilton. Everything else checks out

If anyone speaks to Lost let him know he's lucky he left...

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Chuck Clark thing was more about wanting to keep his role. My guess is he's not mad about how things played out. From what I know the request was only made after drafting Hamilton. Everything else checks out

If anyone speaks to Lost let him know he's lucky he left...

might have to do the same thing