• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2023 Offseason Thread

Simba

Staff Member
With not much money and probably limited activity in FA as we go on, we could be looking at a comically large UDFA class. We've only got 54 guys under contract right now and only 5 picks. That's 31 more roster spots to fill. Obviously we'll retain and/or add a few guys in a FA, but that's a startling lack of depth for us at this current state.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
i mean if he didnt restructure he was gonna get cut and receive less money from a different team.. lamar isnt in that position at all.
ruining the somber mood. But yeah he would still be making more than what he's making now. I'm saying, poor Gus. The guy has worked his ass off, done his best for the team, and has always been underrated. I love him

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
To me that's the Eagles
I thought the Eagles roster was slightly overrated specifically on the defensive side of the ball. Any even mediocre QB they played torched them. Then they lost some players this offseason, not the major pieces but still losses, and I just do not think they are of the same level as the 49ers. The 3rd best team from the NFC last year (Cowboys) made some interesting moves improving 2/3 of their weakest position groups but still has problems in the OLine so it cant be them.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
I thought the Eagles roster was slightly overrated specifically on the defensive side of the ball. Any even mediocre QB they played torched them. Then they lost some players this offseason, not the major pieces but still losses, and I just do not think they are of the same level as the 49ers. The 3rd best team from the NFC last year (Cowboys) made some interesting moves improving 2/3 of their weakest position groups but still has problems in the OLine so it cant be them.
I mean Cowboys can win the bowl, they just won't because they're the Cowboys