• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2023 Offseason Thread

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hopefully this statement is true. If it is we are gonna be so good.

That being said of OBJ comes in and gives us a vintage Giants era season I won't be complaining. But I want Bate to ball out and get a second contract here
imagine they both suck and Zay breaks the rookie record...

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Hopefully this statement is true. If it is we are gonna be so good.

That being said of OBJ comes in and gives us a vintage Giants era season I won't be complaining. But I want Bate to ball out and get a second contract here
Man something prevents me from sleeping on Odell… I really don’t think people know truly what caliber of athlete he is, and how elite of a route runner and catcher of the ball he is.

Say what you want about his antics from his younger years, say what you want about his injury history, Odell Beckham is one of the most naturally gifted receivers ever to play. If the dude is healthy, he’s gonna ball.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Man something prevents me from sleeping on Odell… I really don’t think people know truly what caliber of athlete he is, and how elite of a route runner and catcher of the ball he is.

Say what you want about his antics from his younger years, say what you want about his injury history, Odell Beckham is one of the most naturally gifted receivers ever to play. If the dude is healthy, he’s gonna ball.
That's what I think too my guy. If Odell is healthy, I think we're gonna see WR play on the level (and possibly better) than what we got from Q and SSS.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

one of the best route runners in the league today and has been since he entered the league.

He's literally the best WR to play for this team.