• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2023 Offseason Thread

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Anyone planning on going to Cincinnati week 2? I’ll be there, come tailgate with me, you can meet my delusional friends

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean you're basically swapping Pierce and Campbell, and its the same as last year. I think we've perhaps lost some pass rush potential out of the group, but it was never a strong pass rush group to begin with.

Be much more concerned about our pass rush group. Oweh hasn't blossomed yet, Ojabo is a total wild card, and you basically have no veterans you can rely on at the moment.
They need to sign someone

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Anyone planning on going to Cincinnati week 2? I’ll be there, come tailgate with me, you can meet my delusional friends
I'll just be returning from a two week trip to Spain, Italy and France. Glad to see the game but it will be on my tv. It will be fun to kick their ass. Especially since we won't reveal too much of the the offense in week 1

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Imagine we actually meet... I'm not going, but still
You can be my backup for Joe Burrow is overrated and just under throws deep balls into double coverage, relies on his defense to win playoff games and actually didn’t play good against the Chiefs or Rams (or us) and that Lamar does more with less

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Rich Eisen said that Calais Campbell told him that since Roquan showed up, he was calling the offenses plays and was wrong only one time his whole time.
Holy shit lol. Ray 2.0

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I see Burrow, Hurts, Tua, and Herbert in camp throwing…

Where’s my Lamar? :crying:

I need content.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
When are we either cutting proche or devin? i wanna resign drob but im not sure if he would be ok with being 5-6th option
Well one of the two guys would at least initially be your primary kick returner. So one of them will make the team (likely Duvernay I'd imagine).

So unless Robinson is going to return kicks, which I doubt, I can't see him being anything more than a camp/tryout addition unless we see a preseason injury.

A 5th or 6th WR who isn't returning kicks isn't likely to be active on gameday anyway.