• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2023 Offseason Thread

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not gonna lie… I follow Oweh’s IG.

Him posting all these workout videos with Ojabo and Micah Parsons gives me hope. Seems like he’s focused and motivated.

The Nigerian Nightmare nickname still on the menu boys!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Not gonna lie… I follow Oweh’s IG.

Him posting all these workout videos with Ojabo and Micah Parsons gives me hope. Seems like he’s focused and motivated.

The Nigerian Nightmare nickname still on the menu boys!
I haven’t lost hope on oweh yet, not even a little, I haven’t seen a reason to. He was already a project, he just happened to be in the perfect defense for him, wink for all his faults used him very well, then he had to jump right out of that role and into a more traditional mike macdonald style of rusher, which is a massive developmental leap for him. You may even be able to say his strong rookie season in winks defense stunted his growth, put him a year behind in traditional edge development. Oweh is still physically and athletically dominant over a lot of nfl players, and he has the desire to be a great nfl player, with time oweh is gonna be something.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I just checked and i see why i dnt follow along those guys. He didnt have jets nor ravens making playoffs but had steelers lol. said steelers are 8-2 if tj watt plays and thats why they will make it
Cowherd can be entertaining, but only because it’s fun to see him explain his thought process, he’s a gold medalist in mental gymnastics.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lol Colin Cowherd said Ravens are not a top 5 team in the AFC
The AFC is stacked but it’s hard NOT to slot the Ravens in the top 5. Bills, Bengals above us? That makes sense, the rest of of the field no way.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The AFC right now in my opinion goes Chiefs, Bengals, Bills, Ravens, and Jaguars. You could potentially slot in the Chargers at 5, but that team just has some real issues winning big games.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
The AFC right now in my opinion goes Chiefs, Bengals, Bills, Ravens, and Jaguars. You could potentially slot in the Chargers at 5, but that team just has some real issues winning big games.
Jags at 5, that’s interesting. The easy choice is chargers , but they are hard to read. The Dolphins should be in the mix as well. If Tua stays healthy, I like them over both Jags and Chargers. I know we got some serious Tua haters on here, but his weapons are to legit

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jags at 5, that’s interesting. The easy choice is chargers , but they are hard to read. The Dolphins should be in the mix as well. If Tua stays healthy, I like them over both Jags and Chargers. I know we got some serious Tua haters on here, but his weapons are to legit
With the second half of last season and that playoff win over the Chargers it just feels like the Jaguars are on a major rise. Pederson is getting them to fight hard as a team, Lawrence is looking like a high tier quarterback he was drafted to be, and they're getting Calvin Ridley added to that offense next year. They just feel like the Ravens have in the past, a group playing as a complete team, and hitting above their weight class.