• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2023 Offseason Thread

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Flowers will be the next Steve Smith , bank on it.

I remember seeing a tweet talking about how during one of BC's games where they were getting blown out, he was still giving his all. Blocking downfield with tears in his eyes or something to that effect. Soon as I saw that, I'm like he's got that dawg in him and it's gonna be contagious with the rest of the pass-catchers, especially OBJ where many, MANY folks believe he doesn't have it anymore.

Telling you. Flowers will be OROY material and you damn right I'm #SIIE'ing this bitch all season long. Fuck we talking about?!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I remember seeing a tweet talking about how during one of BC's games where they were getting blown out, he was still giving his all. Blocking downfield with tears in his eyes or something to that effect. Soon as I saw that, I'm like he's got that dawg in him and it's gonna be contagious with the rest of the pass-catchers, especially OBJ where many, MANY folks believe he doesn't have it anymore.

Telling you. Flowers will be OROY material and you damn right I'm #SIIE'ing this bitch all season long. Fuck we talking about?!
I think Beckham has more dog in him than ever before. The Cleveland debacle, the injuries, the bounce back with the rams and then getting cut down in his prime during an awesome super bowl performance, all after some years of maturation, Yeah I think beckhams gonna be out for blood this year.

I think he’s gonna be our wr1 for this one season.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

IMG_0821.gif

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I think Beckham has more dog in him than ever before. The Cleveland debacle, the injuries, the bounce back with the rams and then getting cut down in his prime during an awesome super bowl performance, all after some years of maturation, Yeah I think beckhams gonna be out for blood this year.

I think he’s gonna be our wr1 for this one season.
Between him, people doubting Lamar can still be productive with his injuries, and Dobbins being hungry as ever to show he still got it......bruh.

This offense has the potential to be better than 2019 if health permits.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Training Camp is starting this week and ESPN really out here talking about what player got what rating in the new Madden game. Like nobody cares lol, Madden hasn't been anything more than a copy & paste game each year.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I know this is ridiculous but I hope Treadwell actually has a really good camp and makes the team. I know it ain't happening but dude has been grinding and was a 1st round pick for a reason. He's just been largely in his own way (work ethic wise up until now) and lacking high end suddenness or straight line speed. He's got the size and body control to be a go up and get it guy. Let's see how things go!

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I know this is ridiculous but I hope Treadwell actually has a really good camp and makes the team. I know it ain't happening but dude has been grinding and was a 1st round pick for a reason. He's just been largely in his own way (work ethic wise up until now) and lacking high end suddenness or straight line speed. He's got the size and body control to be a go up and get it guy. Let's see how things go!
Not gonna lie, he sucks. he was a first rnd pick because the experts who is suppose to know more than everyone, so people claim… thought he was better than what he really was. Naw but for real, he been in lg since like 2015 and has yet to do anything so i doubt that will change just because he plays for us. Would be nice if he actually ended up decent for us but i dnt see it happening

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Not gonna lie, he sucks. he was a first rnd pick because the experts who is suppose to know more than everyone, so people claim… thought he was better than what he really was. Naw but for real, he been in lg since like 2015 and has yet to do anything so i doubt that will change just because he plays for us. Would be nice if he actually ended up decent for us but i dnt see it happening
Oh I know lol. I'm just rooting for him now that he's with us. But dude is bad and too slow to play STs. So no chance