• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2023 Offseason Thread

Simba

Staff Member
The caption is real, but some interesting notes...

Edwards above Dobbins is probably a tiny bit of a shot from PR.

Worley listed at S.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
The caption is real, but some interesting notes...

Edwards above Dobbins is probably a tiny bit of a shot from PR.

Worley listed at S.

Should we be reading into Treadwell being as high as he is? DelShawn and Kevon are both higher than would have expected PRE camp. But makes sense based on reports.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
not event he technique to me- he looks way to small in comparison which is crazy because hes massive- just shows you the difference between linemen and guys who move in space. imo, he would be best suited to be a main blocking tightend.

we should give him the benefit of switching positions and becoming an all pro once before- and that he just got out of hip surgery. I love pat and hope we find a role for him.

I honestly have been assuming that he is the main blocking tight end and so they are having him work with the OLine to improve his blocking. Maybe I am overthinking it though.

Simba

Staff Member
From an injury list perspective, we're down to Dobbins, Bateman, and Bowser left that should/will be returning. We know Dobbins is healthy and he should be out there soon-ish. Bateman also seems close-ish based on him being spotted working out yesterday. Which leaves Bowser which is a big concern as of now. That's already a light position on depth, and especially at the SLB role.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I honestly have been assuming that he is the main blocking tight end and so they are having him work with the OLine to improve his blocking. Maybe I am overthinking it though.
Maybe not the main one, but I do think he'll be used in that capacity. And if he's 100% healthy I don't see him not making the team, he's too versatile to not.

Simba

Staff Member
Maybe not the main one, but I do think he'll be used in that capacity. And if he's 100% healthy I don't see him not making the team, he's too versatile to not.
Also easy to forget that in addition to positional versatility, the guy busts his ass on ST too. May not be a coverage guy but is the lead blocker on kick returns and part of the FG protection unit.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
My guy getting toppled over on the first punch. Technique just clunky, which is obviously to be expected.
Idk I thought his form was surprisingly decent. Not that I think he’ll ever be an NFL OL. Think he’ll manage to stay on and end up as a 3rd TE for goal line packages

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I really want JK out there but hope Mitchell is getting more reps. Feels like he's the last infinity stone for this offense if everyone else can stay healthy.