• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2023 Offseason Thread

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Who said that?
I had suggested he could easily miss the first month of the season, based on typical timeline for recovery from lisfranc surgery.

He beat that timeline (or seemingly has a chance to).

Keep in mind we have had long ramp-ups for players who have been activated and practiced before they've returned to games. Stanley practiced for like a month before he played in games.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I had suggested he could easily miss the first month of the season, based on typical timeline for recovery from lisfranc surgery.

He beat that timeline (or seemingly has a chance to).

Keep in mind we have had long ramp-ups for players who have been activated and practiced before they've returned to games. Stanley practiced for like a month before he played in games.
Do he have screws in foot? Took hollywood a while too before he got up to speed?

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
October is possible, I highly doubt he suits up in the first quarter of the season tho
Given he's off PUP now, I think it bodes well for him on week 1 or shortly after. 4.5 weeks until week 1. Even with a 6 week ramp up, which I think is probably more than long enough, he'd be back by week 3.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Given he's off PUP now, I think it bodes well for him on week 1 or shortly after. 4.5 weeks until week 1. Even with a 6 week ramp up, which I think is probably more than long enough, he'd be back by week 3.

he worries me.