• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2023 Offseason Thread

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Outten got the play calling duties once Rosburg took over. Kubiak got the play calling duties while Hackett was still there and completely failing. So only 2 games of data for Outten but they certainly looked at least decent under him.

Ah cool good to know

Only reason I like Klint a little more is because of what he did with the Vikings too before moving to the broncos

Just not sure what to think about Outten I guess… like why would Hackett bypass him in the first place?

Simba

Staff Member
Ah cool good to know

Only reason I like Klint a little more is because of what he did with the Vikings too before moving to the broncos

Just not sure what to think about Outten I guess… like why would Hackett bypass him in the first place?
Because Hackett had no idea what the fuck he was doing lol

But yeah it’s fair. I’m in the a conversation doesn’t hurt crowd

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Zac Robinson, Rams passing game coordinator/QBs coach, has been requested for interview for Baltimore's offensive coordinator job, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Zac Robinson, Rams passing game coordinator/QBs coach, has been requested for interview for Baltimore's offensive coordinator job, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source.
When will Bobby Slowik pop up? Klint Kubiak?

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
He is/was interviewing with Chargers today

Lamar vs Herbert+Mike Williams+Keenan Allen+Josh Palmer+not moving out of LA

Not really a hard choice

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator