• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2023 Offseason Thread

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
If I was in his corner I would not take that HC job there without a QB

I think the fact that he coaches with Andy Reid and has Pat at QB could be hurting him. OC a new team and prove your success wasn’t because of them. I think that’s what’s holding him back the most

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I don't want to see that dude there.

I also remember from the old boards how alot of us wanted him but ended up with the better player with the 6th pick
We actually wanted to trade up with Dallas to grab him but they thought we wanted Zeke so said nah lol. I do love me some Ronnie but Jalen across from Marlon sounds so fucking sick

But offense needs a lot of attention

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
We actually wanted to trade up with Dallas to grab him but they thought we wanted Zeke so said nah lol. I do love me some Ronnie but Jalen across from Marlon sounds so fucking sick

What was wild is that I thought he would be much better at Safety.

Second round had some talent too and we MISSED BIG TIME ON MIKE THOMAS. I remember guys asking to trade up and grab Jaylon Smith or Myles Jack lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

we wouldn't have had both of them. I doubt we would have gone 1st round corner in b2b seasons.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
What was wild is that I thought he would be much better at Safety.

Second round had some talent too and we MISSED BIG TIME ON MIKE THOMAS. I remember guys asking to trade up and grab Jaylon Smith or Myles Jack lol
Man I was so enamored with Myles since I’m a big UCLA guy lol. But good god our FO really whiffed on Thomas lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
we wouldn't have had both of them. I doubt we would have gone 1st round corner in b2b seasons.
Oh no I meant for this upcoming season if Jalen really is on the block lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Man I was so enamored with Myles since I’m a big UCLA guy lol. But good god our FO really whiffed on Thomas lol
And Jarvis.. and Keenan (if we’re talking about 2nd round WRs)

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Glad the Jets hired Hackett as their oc.
I am now just picturing the timeline where that lures Rodgers to NY, Brady goes to Raiders, and because the Eagles will not be able to franchise Hurts he walks to the Colts....

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler

Idk... I never really considered him a candidate. If they are going to do this right, it has to be a younger guy. But even that doesn't sound right. He's not an old guy, but older school. I think we really need newer school. I'm sort of glad he's not an option. I'd like someone who will actually challenge Harbs. someone who might puch him to the office and take his job.