• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2023 Offseason Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I was thinking TE looked strong but haven’t graded any so didn’t want to just take media word for it
I’m kinda taking medias word for it lol. Well it’s more so that I see a lot of TE names this year, more than usual, and they’re getting more recognition than TEs usually get

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is too much , god i hope they crash and burn this weekend.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is too much , god i hope they crash and burn this weekend.

Like it'll be better having the Chiefs win and listening to commentators salivate over Mahomes being the one true God of the current NFL, and listening to all the Chiefs bandwagon fans.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Last edited:

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Just been wondering if he would be a good fit for The Ravens and at the sametime just intrigued. Couldn't really find much about his offense on youtube or google. All I know is that he runs a west coast offense

I just don’t personally have any interest in college coaches right now

No one really interesting at the top of the game who’s obviously ready to step up to the pros

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I say keep doing things the Raven way, we’ve just had terrible injury luck the last two years, we’d be in the AFCCG minimum if not for injuries the last two years. Don’t overpay for Hopkins, get Lazard and maybe draft JSN but I’d honestly prefer another CB round 1 then sign two solid veteran WRs that won’t be looking for insane $. And stay the fuck healthy my god. Oh and none of this means anything if we trade Lamar for Derrick Carr

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I say keep doing things the Raven way, we’ve just had terrible injury luck the last two years, we’d be in the AFCCG minimum if not for injuries the last two years. Don’t overpay for Hopkins, get Lazard and maybe draft JSN but I’d honestly prefer another CB round 1 then sign two solid veteran WRs that won’t be looking for insane $. And stay the fuck healthy my god. Oh and none of this means anything if we trade Lamar for Derrick Carr
the majority of this years injuries were carry over injuries from last season. Lamar, Bateman, Pierce, Fuller and Marcus Williams were the worst from this season.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just don’t personally have any interest in college coaches right now

No one really interesting at the top of the game who’s obviously ready to step up to the pros

Dude from Georgia is getting a look from us

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
1674919168613.png

I like it .... I like it ALOT lol