• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2023 Offseason Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Your pro bowl QB is out there working with his new WRs

Man as much as snoop makes me mad as fuck on game day, I still rock with him. He’s aptly named cuz that boys a dog, he works his ass off and seems like he just lives and breathes football, and he never seems to shrink against big opponents, his arm limitations or one knucklehead play always have us fall short, but he’s usually holding his own going toe to toe with big time opponents

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Man as much as snoop makes me mad as fuck on game day, I still rock with him. He’s aptly named cuz that boys a dog, he works his ass off and seems like he just lives and breathes football, and he never seems to shrink against big opponents, his arm limitations or one knucklehead play always have us fall short, but he’s usually holding his own going toe to toe with big time opponents
I've said it so many times. I hate Huntley the player and I LOOVVEEE Huntley the person. Dude is just so cool, a truly good guy, and has one of the best attitudes you'll ever see.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I even like Huntley the gamer - just not huntley the qb
Great way to phrase it, this is what I was trying to say above, he is limited skill wise but my man snoop does not give a FUCK he’s still gonna go out there, thug it out for 4 quarters like an absolute dog, and he’s gonna come up short more often than not, but the coaches and players and Huntley himself all feel like they can win against anyone despite having a college qb.

Something admirable about a mf who knows he can only do one out of the ten things asked of him, and so he does that one thing as hard as he can, and frankly that one thing has scared some really good teams as he’s taken them right down to the wire.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
Been a crazy offseason. Can't believe this is still running I haven't checked in on here since the 2020 season. Happy to see its still active. How's everyone feel about how this offseason is going?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Great way to phrase it, this is what I was trying to say above, he is limited skill wise but my man snoop does not give a FUCK he’s still gonna go out there, thug it out for 4 quarters like an absolute dog, and he’s gonna come up short more often than not, but the coaches and players and Huntley himself all feel like they can win against anyone despite having a college qb.

Something admirable about a mf who knows he can only do one out of the ten things asked of him, and so he does that one thing as hard as he can, and frankly that one thing has scared some really good teams as he’s taken them right down to the wire.

Dude feels like he’s got a classic puncher’s chance and games go like he does

With the way he’s kept us in games at the end he deserves to have knocked over more giants than he has

But also there’s a reason he’s fallen short

Like Josh Johnson is a better QB than Huntley, and our offence functioned better with him in that 1 game than it ever has with Huntley, but Huntley’s got that other intangible thing that keeps you in games

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
Like Josh Johnson is a better QB than Huntley, and our offence functioned better with him in that 1 game than it ever has with Huntley, but Huntley’s got that other intangible thing that keeps you in games
A defense? Tucker? Dobbins going for about 7 ypc?

Maybe I'm being unfair on Snoop? You want your back-up to come in and run the offensse, and Huntley was asked to run a Greg Roman offense while being a good, not great runner at QB, so it was never going to be easy.

He’s a dog for sure, but dat noodle arm tho……..

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Been a crazy offseason. Can't believe this is still running I haven't checked in on here since the 2020 season. Happy to see its still active. How's everyone feel about how this offseason is going?
wow. always nice to see old board members.

as you said it's a crazy offseason. Can't wait until it's over

rossihunter2

Staff Member
this offensive roster is absolutely fucking loaded and deep

basically just LG that's open and we've got some options there and are returning 4 of 5 starters (and wouldnt be surprised if we bring in a rookie to compete too)
i cant believe the transformation at WR, and the way they've consolidated at RB

defence is still missing a couple of contributors but if we find a way to get a CB we really like at 86, it's hard to say we're not cooking

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
this offensive roster is absolutely fucking loaded and deep

basically just LG that's open and we've got some options there and are returning 4 of 5 starters (and wouldnt be surprised if we bring in a rookie to compete too)
i cant believe the transformation at WR, and the way they've consolidated at RB

defence is still missing a couple of contributors but if we find a way to get a CB we really like at 86, it's hard to say we're not cooking
Need to improve on defensive line.