• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2023 Offseason Thread

Oh Jesus Christ lol. So they aren’t driveable at all?
Some are lol like this one I got from the auction. I got rid of it not too long ago and am regretting it. Thing had low mileage and was fun.

Attachments

• 20200520_140659.jpg
    20200520_140659.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 43
  • 20200420_185247.jpg
    20200420_185247.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 40
Lamar was a communications major at Louisville. lol
Street comms major……blee dat!

Seriously I don’t believe there were issues with Lamar’s speech causing late huddle breaks. Lol. I think it was more on GRo’s terminology. Like Like “42 dive”, “Jet sweep right”, “jet sweep left”. Lol

Nurps

MVP
Hey guys I have a autographed Ed Reed picture framed that doesn't fit with my current collection I have going. I'll give it away to whoever wants it just pay for the shipping. I work for FedEx so it will be cheap just inbox me. No, I'm not a scammer I've been a member here for a while.
Did anyone take you up on this?

UPennChem

Hall of Famer

When was the last time we didn't have a 1st round pick offseason injury even if only minor.

Flowers
Linderbaum
Bateman
Queen was good iirc
Hollywood

JAAM

Hall of Famer

When was the last time we didn't have a 1st round pick offseason injury even if only minor.

Flowers
Linderbaum
Bateman
Queen was good iirc
Hollywood

Oh lord. A “tweak” according to Harbaugh could be bad news

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Maybe the Treadwell signing makes more sense now. Not saying Zay is done for, but now there's a lot more practice reps to be had if Zay is out for even a couple weeks

Last edited:

Simba

Staff Member
Maybe the Treadwell signing makes more sense now. Not saying Zay is done for, but now there's a lot more practice reps to be had if Zay is out for even a couple weeks
Multiple WRs missing practice right now. Zay, Bridges, Mike Thomas, Bateman, Odell, Demus all not participating so far this week. Need someone to catch the balls. They'll thin the position out as we get towards camp.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Multiple WRs missing practice right now. Zay, Bridges, Mike Thomas, Bateman, Odell, Demus all not participating so far this week. Need someone to catch the balls. They'll thin the position out as we get towards camp.
Knew about Bateman and OBJ and Thomas. Just learned about Zay. What's up with Bridges and Demus?

Simba

Staff Member
Knew about Bateman and OBJ and Thomas. Just learned about Zay. What's up with Bridges and Demus?
Bridges hasn't practiced all offseason apparently as he's recovering from a surgery, and just saw Demus was not spotted by the reporters out there today, so not sure about him.