• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Bergeron has some question marks outside but shows great potential as a run blocker, plan is to move him inside the LG where the Dolphins have a need and let him work.

I like Bergeron, good pick. Actually thought he could stick at OT.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Really happy to get my guy at 2.21 and almost took him at my original spot at 2.14. Believe he is going to have a tremendous career at the next level.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I think there is a chance but having a hole at LG and Armstead at LT makes that decision easier for me

Oh, for sure. I think it adds to the value that he could still be a solid OT in case he ever needs to pivot. He should be a good guard too.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Will gladly pick as soon as I can see the spreadsheet. I guess worst case I tab ctrl f my way through 3 pages but would rather avoid that ofc.
are you saying you can't see the state of the franchise thread? I think you didn't give an email that was accepte but i could be wrong (i'm about to board a cruise ship /9 can't check.)Do you have a gmail account. If you do please pm both @Truth and myself and i can add you to your SoF page on the google sheet.

Simba

Staff Member
Will gladly pick as soon as I can see the spreadsheet. I guess worst case I tab ctrl f my way through 3 pages but would rather avoid that ofc.
Big board is here and is linked at the top of the rules thread. Everyone should have access.

Link

Simba

Staff Member
Back to back Utah players for the Jags. Not sure where Phillips goes in real life due to his size, but he’s a certified dawg and playmaker. Would have ideally liked him for the Bengals but since I couldn’t trade players along with picks, the Jags will have to do.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
This is arguably an overdraft. I'm not sure how many, if any, have him among the best prospects available, and honestly if this were real life, I'd likely lean elsewhere. But there may not have been a running back with a better second half of the year that Tyjae Spears. Tape aside, which blew me away at times, he finished with 1,272 rushing yards, 13 TDs, 8.3 YPC with 5.6 after contact per attempt and 51 broken tackles. In 8 games. Against 4 nationally ranked opponents and he may have had the best Senior Bowl of any player. I don't know exactly where he goes. Round 2-4 are a real possibility. But I think he's electric enough to at least carve out a role somewhere. One of my biggest pre-draft crushes this year.