• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Thanks, man. I was eyeing Ojulari to pair with his brother or Stevenson before they were picked. I accepted the trade down because I had those 3, including Wypler, on my list. Perfectly happy with Wypler. Really like him too

That's tough for sure, but I think Wypler is potentially day 1 starter and he was one of my favorites for the last selection. It was between him, Stevenson and Adebawore.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The pick is in. I'm a little surprised at how long Adetomiwa Adebawore lasted. Possibly had the best Combine of any participant not named Anthony Richardson, in addition to an eye-opening Senior Bowl. He should be able to help mitigate the massive loss of Javon Hargrave, at least in sub-packages. I'm still not sure if he's another Milton Williams, but at the very end of round 2, I figured he'd be worth the risk.

The pick is in. I'm a little surprised at how long Adetomiwa Adebawore lasted. Possibly had the best Combine of any participant not named Anthony Richardson, in addition to an eye-opening Senior Bowl. He should be able to help mitigate the massive loss of Javon Hargrave, at least in sub-packages. I'm still not sure if he's another Milton Williams, but at the very end of round 2, I figured he'd be worth the risk.
Definitely a good pick here at the end of the second. He's an interesting guy to place where he'll get taken in the draft for the very reasons you mentioned. Northwestern was bad, so harder to judge as a result sometimes.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
went to take a peek at the mock draft..

Y’all fools went crazy!!! Lolol

Apologies for holding up the draft, I had a busy weekend but was around to check in. I have a trade I’m currently working through and if that falls through I’ll make the pick asap. I’m aware skip is soon so I’ll work quickly.

Simba

Staff Member
I have @52520Andrew 's board but I want to confirm that the top guy is accurate because he mixed up a name. Reached out to him personally so hopefully will have resolution soon.

Simba

Staff Member
I'll be taking on the Broncos as well to finish up the draft, FYI. Not doing anything other than picking for them, so no contacts about trades or anything for them. Just going it to keep it moving.