• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Vs. Broncos

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Mosley being listed as questionable rather than doubtful i think is fairly telling - questionable is basically the new probable...

i thought we wouldnt be seeing mosley at all based on him missing practice but him being questionable really changes that attitude for me

a question for anyone who might know more than me... if the bone bruise isnt fully healed (almost impossible that it would be already) would playing on it be a pain issue or is there an actual potential to do more damage? i dont know quite how that specific injury works

And once again, the primary topic of conversation is injury. That has been the excuse for any failing for this team for years. This year is the end of that. Next man up. Find a way. You're at home. You're playing a 2-0 team, yes, but is anyone going to mistake the Broncos for a super bowl contender?

Get it done, damn it.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Alex Lewis isn’t the problem. He’s playing football for the first time in a year and is rusty just like Yanda. If we are gonna give Yanda a pass for playing poorly Lewis gets a pass too. Lewis was good in the run game last week and struggled in pass protection just like every. single. one. of our lineman. Give him a couple weeks and he’ll be a solid starter.

Skura is the overwhelming problem and he’s the only guy who doesn’t have a replacement. It’s bs and probably won’t get any better.

For sure yanda didn’t play well at all. Alex has never been my favorite but I will admit he does have the badass tough guy thing and I like that. I just ment move him as to center as he feel the entire world besides the coaches know the best line is Stanley hurst Lewis yanda Brown

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Alex Lewis isn’t the problem. He’s playing football for the first time in a year and is rusty just like Yanda. If we are gonna give Yanda a pass for playing poorly Lewis gets a pass too. Lewis was good in the run game last week and struggled in pass protection just like every. single. one. of our lineman. Give him a couple weeks and he’ll be a solid starter.

Skura is the overwhelming problem and he’s the only guy who doesn’t have a replacement. It’s bs and probably won’t get any better.
If only we had a RT that sucks at that position as a whole but was passable at LG, and a young, potential stud at RT that is being wrongfully benched because we have a coach who hates playing rookies. Also if only we had another LG that got reps during the preseason at C...

It's not like there's an obvious solution on this team to fix this problem

If only we had a RT that sucks at that position as a whole but was passable at LG, and a young, potential stud at RT that is being wrongfully benched because we have a coach who hates playing rookies. Also if only we had another LG that got reps during the preseason at C...

It's not like there's an obvious solution on this team to fix this problem
LOL that' s what most of us have wanted from the get-go.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Now that it seems the post-game Bengals overreactions of "our season is over" have died down. I still have this as a W and have us winning the division. I think Denver is a pretty good team. I think our CBs match up well with their WRs and their oline is horrible. Lindsay and Freeman are problems, but even without CJ I think we should be fine. We have to be fucking pissed off coming off of the loss we did.

This team doesn't look like the mediocre ones of 2015-17. It's just a bunch of new guys on one side of the ball who haven't gotten used to each other yet and/or are coming off of injury, and then the reason the defense fell apart was clearly because the new DC made the mistake of giving the mic to the wrong player. Since he's basically a newbie, Martindale gets a pass(seriously look up his Denver roster. It was a shitshow).

Anyone who goes "we're so screwed" "we're the same team". Get a grip on reality. It was week 2, even if we lose this game it's not the end of the world. I sitll have us winning even with no CJ. It looks like Pierce is going to play. He's low key been very good this season. Collins looks like he should play too.

Denver isn't a pushover but we have a better overall roster.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Now that it seems the post-game Bengals overreactions of "our season is over" have died down. I still have this as a W and have us winning the division. I think Denver is a pretty good team. I think our CBs match up well with their WRs and their oline is horrible. Lindsay and Freeman are problems, but even without CJ I think we should be fine. We have to be fucking pissed off coming off of the loss we did.

This team doesn't look like the mediocre ones of 2015-17. It's just a bunch of new guys on one side of the ball who haven't gotten used to each other yet and/or are coming off of injury, and then the reason the defense fell apart was clearly because the new DC made the mistake of giving the mic to the wrong player. Since he's basically a newbie, Martindale gets a pass(seriously look up his Denver roster. It was a shitshow).

Anyone who goes "we're so screwed" "we're the same team". Get a grip on reality. It was week 2, even if we lose this game it's not the end of the world. I sitll have us winning even with no CJ. It looks like Pierce is going to play. He's low key been very good this season. Collins looks like he should play too.

Denver isn't a pushover but we have a better overall roster.
Our season is over.

Oh and also we’re so screwed and we’re the same team.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Grant and Eluemenor have been waived

To replace them are Tim White and db Robertson Daniel

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Tim White and Robertson Daniel promoted and Janarion Grant and Jermaine Eluemunor waived.