• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Vs. Broncos

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Ravens have a better roster than Denver (honestly Cincy too and that woulda been a W if coaches hadn't taken an entire half to let Weedle call the plays even without top 2 players on D), BUT this is an awful matchup for the offense. Ravens offense struggles against teams with strong pass rush and crushes teams that do not have it.

I have it as a W but Flacco will look ugly and some people will call for benching until after 5 TD passes week 4 ends that talk.

The Ravens have a better roster than Denver (honestly Cincy too and that woulda been a W if coaches hadn't taken an entire half to let Weedle call the plays even without top 2 players on D), BUT this is an awful matchup for the offense. Ravens offense struggles against teams with strong pass rush and crushes teams that do not have it.

I have it as a W but Flacco will look ugly and some people will call for benching until after 5 TD passes week 4 ends that talk.
Lol Broncos have s legit o line so far this season only given up 8 pressures this season second fewest in the league. We have James Hurst against Von Miller. We’ll be lucky to have Flacco walk out of this game without injury

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Lol Broncos have s legit o line so far this season only given up 8 pressures this season second fewest in the league. We have James Hurst against Von Miller. We’ll be lucky to have Flacco walk out of this game without injury
That "legit oline" has played two pathetic joke defenses. The Seahawks are bleeding, especially on the defensive line. Sure, they've got Wagner, Wright, and Clark but the rest of that front seven is such an utter joke, especially in the pass rush department, and the Raiders decided to trade away their elite pass rusher and now have next to no won there. Not sure if we can call them a "legit oline". If we get stonewalled again for the second week in a row, then we can start talking, but they've played two absolute jokes of a team thus far.

That "legit oline" has played two pathetic joke defenses. The Seahawks are bleeding, especially on the defensive line. Sure, they've got Wagner, Wright, and Clark but the rest of that front seven is such an utter joke, especially in the pass rush department, and the Raiders decided to trade away their elite pass rusher and now have next to no won there. Not sure if we can call them a "legit oline". If we get stonewalled again for the second week in a row, then we can start talking, but they've played two absolute jokes of a team thus far.
What makes you so sure our defense is so good? Lol. Just the matchup of Hurst vs Miller is going to ruin the game for us.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
What makes you so sure our defense is so good? Lol
It's not hard. Our personel >>> Seattle's and Oakland's. "But the last game". Last game sucked but ten days rest and the personnel is mostly the same.

As worried as I am about Von Miller vs. Hurst(and if we leave him on an island vs. Miller we will lose this game), but our defense isn't the joke that those two defenses(Oakland and Seattle) are. That Seattle defense is bleeding way way harder than anyone else's in the league and Oakland literally has nobody inspiring. Especially up in the front.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's not hard. Our personel >>> Seattle's and Oakland's. "But the last game". Last game sucked but ten days rest and the personnel is mostly the same.

As worried as I am about Von Miller vs. Hurst(and if we leave him on an island vs. Miller we will lose this game), but our defense isn't the joke that those two defenses(Oakland and Seattle) are. That Seattle defense is bleeding way way harder than anyone else's in the league and Oakland literally has nobody inspiring. Especially up in the front.

Maybe if Oakland can secure a top 3 pick they can pick a potential generational talent who you can develop over a couple years and they can finally have an elite pass rusher because its not like any team would be willing to trade a generational talent so the draft must be only way to get one...

Seattle’s defense as a whole hasn’t been as bad as most believe. Both loses have been on Germain Ifedi, he’s been destroyed by Mack and Miller in back to back weeks. Hurst is in the same boat as Ifedi just an awful tackle.

Agreed, the first two games the Broncos did not go against any stout DLs and that's saying something about Keenum because he's close to matching his INT totals of all of last season.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
The critical thing on offense this week is we have to double Von Miller this game. I don't give a shit if he's playing left,right or deep safety. Two hats on his ass at all times.

On defense we have to slow Emanuel Sanders with blanket coverage. Kenny Young and Bowser or a safety if he's running a deep pattern. I'd take my chances with Thomas and say Humpf this is your time to shine.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Justin tucker is the only reason why we havent been picking in the top 4 every years since 2013

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I picked the Broncos to win but I'm glad the Ravens did. Great game!

GO RAVENS!!