• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Vs. Broncos

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
True I get that. But I really don't think the Ravens let him practice until he was ready to go so today was encouraging... I think it was dumb of Wink to not have a back up plan for someone to call defensive audibles if Mosley went down it shouldn't of taken 4 drives to adapt.
This I completely agree with. However, I know nothing of Wink's history as a DC with the Broncos so I don't know if he's never been in this position before. At least, this served as a learning lesson for him. What gives me encouragement is the fact that we only gave up 6 points after halftime

Mosley not practicing, doubt he plays. Pierce and Tim Williams returned to practice.
FUCK! Well at least we're home where our defense without a star player plays better as opposed to on the road.

if they lose i can see the locker room properly start to fall out - you could maybe see the ravens game being a big locker room unifier especially if they get by the bucs but if we beat them we could also be the catalyst for a culture implosion in pittsburgh
Yeah definitely, that would be the case and it's almost like they would have three Ls. That's great for us.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
if they lose i can see the locker room properly start to fall out - you could maybe see the ravens game being a big locker room unifier especially if they get by the bucs but if we beat them we could also be the catalyst for a culture implosion in pittsburgh
Culture implosion in Pittsburgh. Now those are words to live by

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I really want ronnie stanley to improve but I wonder if he's reached his ceiling. He still gets bullrushed and isn;t impervious to speed rushers either. C'mon ronnie, don't just be an okay left tackle :/

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Everyone has good games at some point, but have no problem admitting if I'm wrong. And this isn't just a Hurst problem, but do you trust him against Miller?
You trust anyone against Miller? Alex Lewis and Skura are the problems it would make so much sense to move hurst to left guard and brown to tackle

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I really want ronnie stanley to improve but I wonder if he's reached his ceiling. He still gets bullrushed and isn;t impervious to speed rushers either. C'mon ronnie, don't just be an okay left tackle :/
If he plays as he does now I’d be fine if he just would stop getting hurt every other week

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Everyone has good games at some point, but have no problem admitting if I'm wrong. And this isn't just a Hurst problem, but do you trust him against Miller?
I don’t trust anyone against Miller. I’m just saying Hurst played better than we are giving him credit for.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
You trust anyone against Miller? Alex Lewis and Skura are the problems it would make so much sense to move hurst to left guard and brown to tackle
Alex Lewis isn’t the problem. He’s playing football for the first time in a year and is rusty just like Yanda. If we are gonna give Yanda a pass for playing poorly Lewis gets a pass too. Lewis was good in the run game last week and struggled in pass protection just like every. single. one. of our lineman. Give him a couple weeks and he’ll be a solid starter.

Skura is the overwhelming problem and he’s the only guy who doesn’t have a replacement. It’s bs and probably won’t get any better.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
If he plays as he does now I’d be fine if he just would stop getting hurt every other week
Well last week Ronnie and Skura were easily our worst lineman. You don’t want Ronnie playing like he is. But I blame that performance on injuries anyway.