• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 2 Discussion (Other Teams)

Will The Chiefs score their first win in Pittsburgh since 1987?

• Yes

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
this bears team is so loaded with players i like to watch:

trey burton, anthony miller, jordan howard, taylor gabriel, allen robinson, tarik cohen, akiem hicks, khalil mack, danny trevathan, eddie jackson, kyle fuller, roquan smith, james daniels

i love their rookie class, i love their free agent class
It's okay. Trubisky will save the day.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Matt Nagy learned from Andy Reid. Much like Green Bay, they scored 20 and seemingly took their foot off the gas pedal. Green Bay came back and beat them. They scored 17 tonight and hasn't scored since.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Matt Nagy learned from Andy Reid. Much like Green Bay, they scored 20 and seemingly took their foot off the gas pedal. Green Bay came back and beat them. They scored 17 tonight and hasn't scored since.

they've stayed fairly aggressive but trubisky off the game script has not executed very well at all in the 2nd half (which seems odd to say given he threw 2 picks in the first half)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Russell Wilson Pick 6 and the Bears now lead 24-10 which may have sealed it. The Bears are building something special on defense.

Pats

Veteran
Too bad bears have to compete with the vikings and packers, they might get a wildcard if they play really well still.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I for one was never high on Trubisky. Watson was my clear cut #1 and I hated all the other QBs. I thought Mahomes would only thrive if he got into the right situation and lo and behold the perfect coach for him drafted him. I straight up laughed my ass off when the Browns took Kizer.
I agree, Watson by far was my favorite of this class and I really wasn’t that high on this class. Thst bejng said, Mahomes lands in the perfect place.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Russell Wilson Pick 6 and the Bears now lead 24-10 which may have sealed it. The Bears are building something special on defense.

I agree! I like what I'm seeing from them and the Jaguars defense. Wow!

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So, before that pick 6 it seemed like the Seahawks O was making adjustments and getting better. Seems like that was entirely because Russ was calling audibles on every play. Right before the pick the Seahawks' coaching staff called a time out with plenty of time to go after Russ audibled again. He looked pissed. Then he didn't call another one, and the play call turned out to be horrible.

https://streamable.com/s9f3z