• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Super Bowl LVII

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
When the “ first qb to win mvp and SB since kurt warner” stats gonna come out.. dnt forgot about being one of the first qbs to win multiple superbowls after receiving 2nd contract with a team.. i dnt count brady and his pay cuts

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Chiefs 77 mauling an Eagles defender..... but no holding call. Weird how that holding call at the end benefitted the Chiefs.... makes you wonder.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Chiefs 77 mauling an Eagles defender..... but no holding call. Weird how that holding call at the end benefitted the Chiefs.... makes you wonder.

Lane Johnson on the Eagles got away with like five or more false starts. And if the Refs were really biased they could easily have gifted the Chiefs that fumble return for a TD.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Lane Johnson on the Eagles got away with like five or more false starts. And if the Refs were really biased they could easily have gifted the Chiefs that fumble return for a TD.
NFL doesn't give a shit about false starts most the time. Been like that for years but noticed the same thing.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
there were a few good ones, but i agree for the most part.
Someone needs to tell these companies to stop paying millions for weak commercials

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

coaching...
and also QB play...

orlando got beat a few times by Sweat and it didnt matter

Eagles D looked absolutely gassed and helpless in the second half. Reminded me of Atl Vs NE.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
That’s not a hold in the slightest, rusher slipped and 77 finished the block and finished well
Yea that looked like a good play. Also WTF is going on with that field. AZ should lose the ability to host super bowls until they move to artificial turf. Same stuff was happening in the CFP